Black Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I've done Wal-Mart a few times. Idk if I'm gonna go this year because I only really wanted a 2nd PS3 and amazon had a lightning deal for the same price as the stores so I copped. WM is good on black friday as long as you aren't scared to get in there and snatch shit outta peoples hands.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I'll be workin that event...my 3rd or 4th one..I cant remember

A night filled with solving peoples dilemmas.

And as far as the store that I work at goes....if its one of the "hot items"/sale items.....there's a shit load of'em in the back....but there's also a shit load of people too so if you come at 7am when the sale started 7 hours before that....dont expect to see that hot ticket item you wanted. All them people that was standin in line freezin the previous night got that shit home already...doin what it do.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I need to buy a beats pill & Walmart & radio shack are both offering them for $149. I'm thinking I may try to hit up radio shack cuz they don't open til 8 am Friday as opposed to Walmarts 8 pm Thursday bs. & radio shack seems a little more obscure and I don't think I'll have to camp our overnight to get one but maybe show up at like 6 or 7. I mean really... Is there gonna be a line @ radio shack?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I wouldn't mind picking up the 32" flat screen for $97 at Walmart. I need a smaller 2nd tv for my man cave to stick in the corner so I can play vids and watch tv at the same time. Fuck goin to Walmart when its that busy tho. I'd rather shove a turd up my nose.

I think I seen the tv your talkin about in our backroom last night. I swear I've never seen so many of one tv in my life. It was a name I never heard b4 and there were a million of them...so for some reason I automatically assumed it was a bargain.

Get there early G.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
its fucking BS that companies are now starting "black friday" on thanksgiving day...whatever happened to family time? all these companies are just trying to undercut the competition...fucking ridiculous in my book and i feel bad for those that have to work on thanksgiving day...unless you dont mind..
Restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, movie theaters, tv/radio stations, hospitals, call centers, etc. have always been open on Thanksgiving. All of a sudden it's bad if a few stores want to do it though.

Also, where I grew up KMart was always open all day on Thanksgiving. Nobody ever complained. You just didn't go if you felt that way.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, movie theaters, tv/radio stations, hospitals, call centers, etc. have always been open on Thanksgiving. All of a sudden it's bad if a few stores want to do it though.

Also, where I grew up KMart was always open all day on Thanksgiving. Nobody ever complained. You just didn't go if you felt that way.
i understand that things still need to be open and operate...however turning into the "SALE DAY" just doesnt sit right with me...thats the whole reason for black friday...it begins the shopping madness...and thanksgiving for me is about family, friends, food and football ...to each their own..im not participating