Black father found dead with throat cut, ear missing: Texas sheriff claims he overdos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
While Utah may not be the coolest place on the face of the earth, at least the ppl (Mormons) just hide their prejudices and smile in your face.
You prefer ppl to be fake to you than show their true colors? I always preferred the opposite. Shit gets real deadly when there's jakes and snakes ya heard me. To each their own tho breh

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This shit was bugging me so I looked up some previous articles on the case. Right before the body was found, the family and their private investigator released to the public that Alfred was possibly on bath salts:
The Gilmer Mirror - Missing Alfred Wright ~ Private Investigator Family Release New Information

Then right after the body was found:
Investigator: Missing Jasper man found dead - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Not saying he couldn't have been met with foul play, but when you throw bath salts in the mix it seems a lot less likely IMO.
That is a bunch of highly speculative journalism with no toxicology report. I'm not saying none of it is true, but w/o toxicology it is unsubstantiated that he was high on bath salts at the time of the incident or even what type of user of the substance he was. Did he use it once, or habitually? That information is also not present. The article says he may have used, it doesn't say he did. I hate the media.

Last edited:
May 17, 2002
You prefer ppl to be fake to you than show their true colors? I always preferred the opposite. Shit gets real deadly when there's jakes and snakes ya heard me. To each their own tho breh
Totally different when you have your 1 and 3 year old and you got a group of folks being disrespectful just to be that way while you are picking up fruit loops from the grocery store. Being real is fine, but being socially appropriate is too.

And I was in Oakcliff on Conway street right off Kiest (if anyone is familiar with Dallas). So shit was real serious all the time.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Totally different when you have your 1 and 3 year old and you got a group of folks being disrespectful just to be that way while you are picking up fruit loops from the grocery store. Being real is fine, but being socially appropriate is too.

And I was in Oakcliff on Conway street right off Kiest (if anyone is familiar with Dallas). So shit was real serious all the time.
For the babies, I get it.

PEACE

Jul 12, 2002
That is a bunch of highly speculative journalism with no toxicology report. I'm not saying none of it is true, but w/o toxicology it is unsubstantiated that he was high on bath salts at the time of the incident or even what type of user of the substance he was. Did he use it once, or habitually? That information is also not present. The article says he may have used, it doesn't say he did. I hate the media.
I agree those articles are suspect but the main thing I was pointing out was that his family and their PI, before his body was found, said he may have been on bath salts. I also agree with you that it's unsubstantiated he was on bath salts at the time. I just don't think the family would release "that he may have been on bath salts at the time" without a damn good reason for suspecting that.

We'll just have to wait and see what the DOJ concludes.

Jul 12, 2002
This case is getting weirder. There's a CNN article from yesterday Cover-up? A mysterious death in Texas - CNN.com that goes into more detail.

Now the fam is offering 30K for information about the case.

You guys are probably right, it sounds like a weird small town murder conspiracy but involving the sherrif and his daughter???
This new article brings up some interesting points but the media once again omits that he was out on bail and about to go on trial for federal embezzlement charges. That's a fact, and it's a good reason somebody might turn to drugs who otherwise wasn't known to use them.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
IF, this is definitely a race related murder then it saddens me.

The fact that it is the year 2014, and we Are still not clever enough to realise we are all members of the same type of species, that saddens me.

the fact that there are people out there who are persecuted on grounds of their colour, religion, or caste, that saddens me.

it is like a lion bullying a cheetah, both of them not realising that they are both a type of cat.