Black father found dead with throat cut, ear missing: Texas sheriff claims he overdos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
real rap

What part of Texas was this again? If it was East Texas I am in no way surprised.

One of the homies from NOLA told me bout this town in East TX called hanging tree (maybe this is just what the town was known as and not the real name of the town?) that still has the hanging tree in the center of town and his pops used to tell him don't ever stop there cuz they still hanging/ lynching smh that's Amerikkka tho

of course in AZ they still have the hanging tree in front of the courthouse up north, is it Prescott or Flagstaff...... idr

with that said I'm all for hangings, color aint got shit to do with it, I would like to see us start hanging "law" enforcement and politicians myself

RIP Alfred Wright
bruh you are on the money this happen in jaspa texas a border town of Louisianan

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
and while i dont doubt the police's fuckery in all this, I dont think it was them that did the killing. instead, its another case (or lack thereof) of not investigating and just wanting to bury it and have it be forgotten, which is essentially the same as committing the murder themselves. they'd rather not expose the horrific, racist crime for what it is, and their shithole town, and most importantly, do their fucking jobs, and just hope it all goes away.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2005
and while i dont doubt the police's fuckery in all this, I dont think it was them that did the killing. instead, its another case (or lack thereof) of not investigating and just wanting to bury it and have it be forgotten, which is essentially the same as committing the murder themselves. they'd rather not expose the horrific, racist crime for what it is, and their shithole town, and most importantly, do their fucking jobs, and just hope it all goes away.
agreed bruh this case is pure fuckery from the cops end shit even Barney Fife knows this is a murder

Jun 5, 2004
It would be less racist if it at least put the reason why they started the title with "black father"... In the title.

Like the headline "black father found dead after racist stuff" sounds better than "black father found dead in pogo stick accident"...

That wasnt a good example tho because being black actually could explain the height of a pogo stick fall... But u know what i fuckin mean

Jul 24, 2005
It would be less racist if it at least put the reason why they started the title with "black father"... In the title.

Like the headline "black father found dead after racist stuff" sounds better than "black father found dead in pogo stick accident"...

That wasnt a good example tho because being black actually could explain the height of a pogo stick fall... But u know what i fuckin mean

hopefully eric holder & the feds will figure this thing out

Jul 12, 2002
I dunno where you got the missing tongue from, but he was dragged by a car/truck. he's obviously gonna sustain additional injuries and parts could get scraped off from pulling the body. An ear coming off or teeth knocked out could all be from that....the throat slit could be an "end to the suffering" type killing

on the other hand, I really do suspect racist rednecks to go to the extreme to mutilate someone.....or small woodland creatures.....
The article was talking about 2 different cases. Doesn't sound like the guy in the recent case was drug behind a vehicle like James Byrd.

Disgusting that the police won't investigate it as a murder. Sounds like the DOJ needs to put the hammer down on this sheriff's department.

Jul 12, 2002
This shit was bugging me so I looked up some previous articles on the case. Right before the body was found, the family and their private investigator released to the public that Alfred was possibly on bath salts:
The Gilmer Mirror - Missing Alfred Wright ~ Private Investigator Family Release New Information

There is a strong possibility that Alfie may have been using a new synthetic stimulant termed as "bath salts" for an energy boost as he carried out his day to day tasks. Bath salts are similar to amphetamines in that they cause stimulant effects much like an energy pill however many sources cite hallucinations, extreme paranoia and delusions as potential negative side effects. Bath salts were legal in Texas until September of last year
Then right after the body was found:
Investigator: Missing Jasper man found dead - KTRE.com | Lufkin and Nacogdoches, Texas

Federal court documents discovered Monday night confirmed Foreman's suspicion, as a report filed with the Sabine County Sheriff's Office indicates Wright's wife told deputies Wright may have been using an unknown substance causing him to be paranoid.

The document was a petition for a warrant for Wright's arrest, as he had violated his bond conditions.

Wright was scheduled for a federal trial in Tennessee, on a bank embezzlement charge.
Not saying he couldn't have been met with foul play, but when you throw bath salts in the mix it seems a lot less likely IMO.

Jul 12, 2002
Back in my day, when we were on bath salts, we ate other peoples faces, not sliced up our own
The tongue and ear very well could be from animals and insects. I don't know about the slit throat though. The family is not being honest if they are now saying he didn't do drugs when they put out there before he was found that it's likely he was on bath salts. They're also failing to mention his felony embezzlement trial coming up in TN that he never told them about. Dude was on a downward spiral and they are in denial.

Whatever the case, I'm glad the other agencies are involved.

Sep 25, 2005
Man that last article seems absolutely retarded. The problem is there is no journalistic integrity anymore, everyone wants to report the shit ASAP regardless of fact checking. That's the internet age I guess. Everything is misspelled, no editorial supervision etc. and devoid of any investigation. Just got to crank the bullshit out. My Aunt used to be the assistant editor to the Oregonian Newspaper but they laid her off and now this is the kind of bullshit we will see. Bath salts may or may not be in the mix. but we've heard conflicting stories about this case since it has been brought up.

That said,

Bath salts don't make you cut out your own tongue, and put your cellphone in your one sock as you proceed to get naked and lie down to die in the forest to die. There is an explanation to this, and it may be racist rednexxx or some other bullshit but we don't know for sure yet.

Furthermore, it is a sad deal in the article you mentioned to say that the investigation was prompted by the family. That is bullshit that the city/state/county authorities didn't prompt the investigation. R.I.P. to the man and his fam.

Jun 5, 2004
I actually know somebody that picked a hole in their mouth with a knife when they were high on bath salts. Just took a knife and he was having dillusions or hallucinated something on his mouth and literally carved part of his gums out. This was only like a month ago, he was tryna show me lol i was like i dont wanna see that shit but i had to look and it was hella messed up...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I actually know somebody that picked a hole in their mouth with a knife when they were high on bath salts. Just took a knife and he was having dillusions or hallucinated something on his mouth and literally carved part of his gums out. This was only like a month ago, he was tryna show me lol i was like i dont wanna see that shit but i had to look and it was hella messed up...
Damn u know some fucked up foos lol

who the fuck uses bath salts you got to really be fiending some speed to use that shit. Or hate life.

May 17, 2002
a white girlfriend! No wonder he was killed in Texas!!! why didnt u say so before!
You aint ever lied on that one. I stayed in Dallas from November of last year to early Jan if this year (I could remote at my job wherever I wanted and have in laws there).

Now I was staying in Oakcliff, which isnt the nicest area of Dallas, to say the least. But, as an Asian married to a Black woman, in the two plus months I stayed there, I heard more racist and insensitive comments than I have heard in my 11 other years of being married in Utah! It blew my mind how overtly racist people are down there (both Black and White).

While Utah may not be the coolest place on the face of the earth, at least the ppl (Mormons) just hide their prejudices and smile in your face.