Black C - 70s Baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005

Thanks to everybody on here still supporting they boy and really spreading the word on my work, I love the feedback, wether negative or positve, I take it all in to consideration. The 70's Baby album is done, and is scheduled to drop in April, 17 tracks, but you will see about 5 more videos from the album before it drops, i'm trying to do something we haven't done, and that is get alot of visuals out there to our fans and supporters, so expext another 2 videos next month to my songs "Mary Jane" & "Lose 1"...also Hitman album is dropping with my album in Spring 2010...This is my best work yet as a solo artist, and i'm not just saying that to gas ya up...It's Real Talk!!

1Luv everybody,

OH YEAH! GET PEOPLE TO WATCH THE VIDEO, WE NEED THE VIEWS...LOL...100

Will post more updates soon...

Nov 5, 2009
dear siccness members on a serious note what is it going to take to make sure we they bay as a whole have a serious year as far going beyond...we gotta push for our artist who are doing big things man....black c keep bringing that og quality shit mayne. i think i might have an idea...it aint a new idea but it might just work ill post it up soon!!!!