BIZZY BONE - RUTHLESS - IN THE SICC SHOP NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2007
dayum, only 12 tracks, including an intro and a track that's been out for a while now? I was hopin for somethin more

Same here, but still. I heard the clips of this album and I must say for that the Die hard Bizzy fan that I am, I was quite Impressed with a few tracks on there.

Sick Tracks

4 Da Ladies
UpTown DownTown
Its 1999
Get Bizzy
Hood Tails

:cool:

Feb 8, 2003
dayum, only 12 tracks, including an intro and a track that's been out for a while now? I was hopin for somethin more

Well your not gonna get nothing more then 16 tracks these days. Its a new era in music. its pretty worthless to drop 20plus tracks on a cd. you can blame mixtapes for fucking that up. now its about being short and staright to the point

Aug 26, 2003
His voice peirces my eardrums in a manner i find uncomfortable to say the least. His rhyme pattern doesnt ever seem to fit the song either.

*shrugs*

I agree, he's sounded like shit since about 2002(Thug World Order). His flow is just sloppy and all over the place. The dickriding he gets over at btnhboard is disgusting. Now, some people may not have liked his voice since the beginning. Not to mention him acting gayer and gayer each year lol.

Jun 9, 2007
listened to the samples, a few were solid but not enough to sway me to buy the CD... I dunno, maybe it's just his style has gotten old to me, alotta his flows sound exactly the same & he uses alot of the same rhyme patterns: flows fast for 4 bars, slows down, flows fast 4 more bars, then sings at the end of the verse... the beats on Bone Brothers 4 were solid and from what I heard they're solid on here too, but I aint feelin him enough to shell out the dough

Nov 29, 2007
I agree, he's sounded like shit since about 2002(Thug World Order). His flow is just sloppy and all over the place. The dickriding he gets over at btnhboard is disgusting. Now, some people may not have liked his voice since the beginning. Not to mention him acting gayer and gayer each year lol.
Yea he may not Flow the same like he used to, but Listen to his Lyrics a Little Closer. The Dude is Master Minded, just on a Whole Other Level from anybody you will Ever hear. And yea his Personality is a Little more Different ( Gay ) thats what Happens when you go through a Faze of Drugs man. But the dude will Receive all the Credit I can give him for the fact that he made it through that Stage and Moved foward to make More Music from the Heart.

Bizzy Bone "Ruthless" 3/4/08

Ill be Lookin Foward to this one !

Aug 26, 2003
Yea he may not Flow the same like he used to, but Listen to his Lyrics a Little Closer. The Dude is Master Minded, just on a Whole Other Level from anybody you will Ever hear. And yea his Personality is a Little more Different ( Gay ) thats what Happens when you go through a Faze of Drugs man. But the dude will Receive all the Credit I can give him for the fact that he made it through that Stage and Moved foward to make More Music from the Heart.

Bizzy Bone "Ruthless" 3/4/08

Ill be Lookin Foward to this one !

Nah brah
Canibus
K-Rino
Crooked I
Eminem (before encore)
Ras Kass
Chino XL

are lyricist that are on a whole nother level. Bizzy Bone just rambles a bunch a bullshit these days, and throws in a few religious undertones. Him and Wish Bone fell off to embarrassing proportions.

Feb 8, 2003
This album was a dissappointment and weak in my eyes. I only liked 3 songs the most. And some of his verses was recyled from that Bone Brothers 3 album too.

I happy bumping that new Snoop Dogg bc he came coreect