BIZZY BONE - RUTHLESS - IN THE SICC SHOP NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
How do I go about returning this CD that I have not recieved yet?

I ordered that Bizzy Bone "Ruthless" CD. It still has not arrived. I could have just went to the store and bought it for cheaper. I read that everybody else has already received their CD almost a week ago. I paid for this CD when you guys first put it on sale. I would rather go buy it tomorrow at Best Buy for cheaper.

How do I go about returning it?

Feb 8, 2003
Also whats up with taht old ass Rick Ross verse sounds liek a verse he did before he was famous. You can tell Ross didnt record the verse for that Bizzy song bc when he first starts rapping you can hear a different beat blaring out the headphones he had on in teh booth.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
How do I go about returning this CD that I have not recieved yet?

I ordered that Bizzy Bone "Ruthless" CD. It still has not arrived. I could have just went to the store and bought it for cheaper. I read that everybody else has already received their CD almost a week ago. I paid for this CD when you guys first put it on sale. I would rather go buy it tomorrow at Best Buy for cheaper.

How do I go about returning it?
every order we have had from the last 2 weeks has been shipped!!!
pm me your name and addy

Mar 26, 2008
Wish lol if he can do it any thing is possible now ... But stiL Bizzy Owns to this day and age nothing more nothing else unless your a hater of Bizzy Bone now?..