BIZZY BONE FT. CRICET - GET HIGH - FULL VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
tHIS SONG WASNT TAHT GOOD.

A BEAT FROM ONE OF THEM TRACKS IS ON TAHT NEW 8 BALL & EDI : DOIN IT BIG ALBUM.

Anothyer recycled project by siccness damn.
recycled fuck outta here lol every song on this album was recorded right here in San Diego Live n Direct come on bruh you dont kno what your talking about!!! show me a album with these exact same songs on it and i will stand corrected!!! not a beat but actual songs

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
actually a beat from the 8ball/edi album was on the still creepin on ah come up album, not from ruthless.
AND LAYZIE BONE RECYCLED THE VERSE HE DID FOR US. HE DID IT ON BONE BROTHERS 3 ON THAT TRACK ''FALL PRAY TO ANY THANG'', ALL BUT LIKE 6 BARS WERE IN THERE. LOL. BUT HE STILL SAYS ''..WITH THA COR BY SIDE, WE LYRICALLY DEARLY DEPART YALL!'' CHECK OUT OUR JAM AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES :siccness: ONLY THANG THAT SUCKS IS BONE BROTHERS ALREADY CAME OUT AND OUR SHIT AINT DROPPED YET SO ITS GONNA SEEM LIKE OUR SHIT IS RECYCLED EVEN THOUGH OURS WAS RECORDED 1ST.

Feb 8, 2003
recycled fuck outta here lol every song on this album was recorded right here in San Diego Live n Direct come on bruh you dont kno what your talking about!!! show me a album with these exact same songs on it and i will stand corrected!!! not a beat but actual songs
Not saying taht he wasnt in teh studio with you bc he on that video posted above so thats the proof he worked with you.

Im just saying theres a couple verses on that bone brothers & ruthless album from past appearences. Im not saying that its your fault but you must not be aware bc if you gonna pay for a appearence I would think you want some fresh new shit not no shit from KCI's(of Jodeci) album and that No Luv for the law(bone) song. Or even a old ass Rick Ross verse.

It is what it is do your thang everyone else will catch on sooner or later.

btw taht beat was from still creepin not ruthless i got them mixed up since bizzy been real popular far as projects in cali the last couple months.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Im just saying theres a couple verses on that bone brothers & ruthless album from past appearences. Im not saying that its your fault but you must not be aware bc if you gonna pay for a appearence I would think you want some fresh new shit .

It is what it is do your thang everyone else will catch on sooner or later.
I AGREE. BUT I AINT TRIPPIN, WE STILL GOT A FIRE ASS TRACK WITH LAYZIE. AND WE KNOW WHUT THE REAL IS. YO COOP, KEEP DOIN YA THANG BOY.