Bitch gets smacked then punched at IHOP by Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
The cunt ought to have known better not to come between a cop who's trying to make an arrest. Was the punch from the cop a bit exaggerated, yes but she should have not punched back for fuck sake. File a complaint and get some smart money.
Yeah because filing a complaint will get you money everytime. It ain't like cops can just shoot unarmed people while they are handcuffed face down in front of tons of people and on video and get a slap on the wrist... OH Wait.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I am at a loss for words right now. I am amazed some people think it's ok for a cop to punch a women because she put her hand on his shoulder just because he is a cop. Some of you are really sounding like some pussy's right now. You will let a cop just do whatever and not stand up to him because he will win in court?? Fuck court stand up be a man and don't let a power hungry faggot with a badge push you around. If a cop slapped me like that I would punch that motherfucker too. I know that I will go to jail for it but I rather go to jail standing up like a man than sitting back like a pussy and letting cops do whatever they want. The reason the cops have so much power is because so few people stand up too them. Saying "touching a cop is a no-no so she was at fault" is exactly how they want us too think.
If a cop puts hands on you first then of course you stand up for yourself. And if you touch a cop, he has the right to do the same. As for this being how "they want us to think"...it's the law. If you break the law, you face the consequences, right? Not saying all laws make sense, but that's how it is until somebody changes it.

As a citizen, I have no right to touch another citizen without permission. If I did and they see me as a threat, they can defend themselves...so how is a cop any different?

And I'm not a "cop lover" or a "pussy", but what's right is right. Some cops are dicks, some are not. I know better than to put my hands on a cop...especially when I'm not involved in whatever is going on. Do you?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
WANNA FIGHT LIKE A MAN, EXPECT TO GET PUNCH LIKE A MAN.

The way i see it, is that its not about gender, its about helplessness. I meant to make this point in the tranny-getting-beat-up thread, when everyone was changing their minds about that shit being foul when they found out the chick had a dick. The rule isnt 'dont hit women' its 'dont hit the helpless' that goes for (most) women, children, old-folks, disabled people and anyone else that can't defend themselves. There are plenty of women that CAN defend themselves and deserve to get treated 'like a man' if they want to chunk 'em. There are also plenty of dudes that CANT defend themselves, like that tranny,. that arent trying to be tough and dont deserve to have hands put on them.

My two cents.

Apr 25, 2002
Too many cop lovers in here....I'd hate to get pulled over with you........
You'd hate to be in a car with me at any point in time 'cause I get pulled over almost every time I drive...and I still don't HATE cops....I just chalk it up to ignorance and let them live their lives that way. I know some good cops and I know some bad cops...and I'm not the type of cat to judge every type of person for the action of some.

What kills me is cats are so quick to want a cops head for "terrorizing" people, but nobody will call for a thugs head for doing the same shit. The only difference is, the motherfuckers that are really out there killing folks do it 100x more than the police and everybody is quiet as fuck every time the shit happens. Cop slaps somebody and cats are in full force trying to start WWIII over it. Dude does a drive-by and kills 3 innocent kids and nobody saw SHIT! Interesting world we live in.

"It ain't THEM that's killin' us, it's US that's killin' us. It ain't THEM that's knockin' us off, it's US that's knockin' us off". <--Real shit

Feb 9, 2006
No propz for postin this vid? Fuck u guyz.... lol

And I dont get how anyone can defend this cop... Ok lets say even if he is legally within police protocol to hit that bitch, morally he is still a piece of shit. We were all brought up to never hit a woman (most of us anyways) and we know whats right and wrong. I can 99.99999% guarantee you, that this cop has arrested numerous guys for punching woman. But just because he is a cop its ok because he was being "attacked". Like I said even if he was legally allowed to that to her, he's still a punk ass bitch for having no other way to handle the situation.

If I was cop and in that situation, even if I knew I could hit a girl under the circumstances, Id just tackle her bitch ass or snatch her by the hair and drag her ass down or whatever. Sockin her in the face tho is not an option Id first choose...

Cops a bitch and deserves to get kicked off the force.

Feb 9, 2006
What kills me is cats are so quick to want a cops head for "terrorizing" people, but nobody will call for a thugs head for doing the same shit. The only difference is, the motherfuckers that are really out there killing folks do it 100x more than the police and everybody is quiet as fuck every time the shit happens. Cop slaps somebody and cats are in full force trying to start WWIII over it. Dude does a drive-by and kills 3 innocent kids and nobody saw SHIT! Interesting world we live in
The difference between what your asking about is... When punk ass thugz do it, its expected by society already, they are pieces of shit with no reguard for community or peace. So when they kill, assault, steal ect. people get pissed and want them arrested but its already in our mind that, thats what they do...

When cops do that shit, people make a huge deal because not only did they take a pledge to serve and protect our community, but we PAY THEM to do it. So when they murder, assault, steal ect. We get up in arms about it because they are held to a higher standard than just some piece of shit from the streets. We pay them and trust them to protect us, not hurt us. So when they do we need to hold them accountable because its our tax dollars paying these pieces of shit to get away with crimes just because they have a badge....

Apr 25, 2002
The difference between what your asking about is... When punk ass thugz do it, its expected by society already, they are pieces of shit with no reguard for community or peace. So when they kill, assault, steal ect. people get pissed and want them arrested but its already in our mind that, thats what they do...

When cops do that shit, people make a huge deal because not only did they take a pledge to serve and protect our community, but we PAY THEM to do it. So when they murder, assault, steal ect. We get up in arms about it because they are held to a higher standard than just some piece of shit from the streets. We pay them and trust them to protect us, not hurt us. So when they do we need to hold them accountable because its our tax dollars paying these pieces of shit to get away with crimes just because they have a badge....
I understand the difference, but I don't understand why one comes across as more acceptable than the other. Of course we expect street cats to do shit like that, but why do we allow it to happen when they do way more damage than any cop ever has? I think BOTH should be held to the same standard because both behave with gang mentalities and both fuck the same communities in the ass with their behavior....just my 2 pennies.

Also, for the record, I don't agree with this cop punching the bitch in the face. I'm just saying nothing will happen to him because he was within his rights to use force.

Dec 17, 2004
theezy and sydal you guys both have good points

i agree there is a double standard - like when a dude punches a girl being physical ppl on here are quick to say fuck the bitch for being a bitch she had it coming cause of her actions. but when a cop hits a girl...even if she's being physical, everyone jumps all over the cop.

but thats a good point that theres a higher standard for the way a cop is expected to conduct himself.

the girl unwisely put herself in a position to allow the cop to be within his legal right to use force, which is what some of us are saying. but i think everyone agrees that it was excessive and could have been handled way better. if you think that cops having the right to use force like that is wrong, then be an activist or something, but socking a cop today will get you nowhere.

i still just wish that when a girl whos not a real threat in other cases gets socked by some ghetto dude that ppl would react as angrily as they do when a cop does it...rather than celebrate the guy or blame the 100 pound girl

Jul 9, 2007
I understand the difference, but I don't understand why one comes across as more acceptable than the other. Of course we expect street cats to do shit like that, but why do we allow it to happen when they do way more damage than any cop ever has? I think BOTH should be held to the same standard because both behave with gang mentalities and both fuck the same communities in the ass with their behavior....just my 2 pennies.

Also, for the record, I don't agree with this cop punching the bitch in the face. I'm just saying nothing will happen to him because he was within his rights to use force.
Who said one was more acceptable? Have "street cats" done more damage then cops maybe. But "street cats" don't swear to serve an protect. Plus "street cats" get serious time for the same crimes cop's commit. While cop's shoot unarmed people when they are face down and cuffed on FUCKING TAPE and get next to no time. If the Oscar Grant case was took to court and all the people involved were regular citizens every single cop would be doing 20 to life for MURDER. Not just the cop who shot but everyone of them. But since they are cops ......

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
ATLANTA, Ga. -- Police officials in Atlanta are investigating an incident that started with shouting at a pancake restaurant and ended with a fistfight between a patron and an off-duty officer.

Videos of the altercation posted online show a woman hitting the officer, who responds by slugging her in the face.

The incident occurred early Saturday morning, according to an Atlanta police report. One video posted on YouTube had received more than 100,000 hits by Thursday.

"He literally attacked her," witness Roberta Caban told CNN affiliate WSB.

But a police report released Thursday had a different take on the incident.

Officer J. Vidal said he punched the woman after she punched him in the face. He also said the woman "used vulgar language," "continued acting in a boisterous manner" and "had a strong odor of alcohol on her breath."

Atlanta police said the officer has been placed on administrative duty pending an investigation.

"Use of force by police officers is a matter the department takes seriously, and the...investigation will determine if the officer acted within established guidelines," Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos said in a statement.