Bitch gets smacked then punched at IHOP by Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
^^yeah i think he does. at least it seems like it. they do it all the time. if they can carry knight sticks why the hell would they not be allowed to punch people? we know its bullshit but im just saying i think they are allowed to punch.

plus nowhere did i see a girl defending herself. i saw a girl antagonizing the situation

if that were my daughter i would sue the police dept. i know theyre scum but honestly i would just yell at my daughter for being a dumbass

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
He doesnt have the right. But that doesnt seem to matter though, yeah? Cops literally get away with murder, she should know you put your hands on the police youre not going to like the consequence, and 9/10 theyre gonna get away with it...I'm not saying she deserved to get popped in the mouth, but she shouldnt be surprised.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
nope...wrong again..read my previous post..

a cop has the right to restrain you, but does not have the right to use that kind of force on a citizen. what he did is straight up assault and it's on video ...

so let me ask you this, so if you get pulled over and a cop starts pushing you and you push him back to defend yourself, does he have the right to punch you and beat you to the point you can't move? does he?....
That's not the issue here. If I got pulled over and a cop pushed me for no reason, I'd have a case against him. If I put my hands on him, he can use any force necessary to subdue me and put me in cuffs.

Maybe you're not too familiar with the rules on touching a cop...I will put it like this: I ran into one of my long time friends (he became a cop)...I couldn't even shake his hand. My uncle was a cop...my mom was not allowed to hug him when he was in uniform. That's how serious they are about it.

Cops are not required to take somebody down without physically attacking them. This is why they have clubs, pepper spray, tasers, etc. They can't legally SHOOT YOU if you are unarmed...but punching somebody will get swept under the rug without question. If it hits the DA's desk, it will be thrown out.

Dec 17, 2004
im curious how many ppl that say the cop is fucked up for socking her in this thread were saying that one drunk chick deserved to get ko'd by the big dude in south beach miami in that other thread

btw chicago cops are the best. lt. murtah always kept us in line

Dec 4, 2006
I'm not? I was assaulted by 5-6 Vallejo/Benicia cops back in 99, the only reason my case was dropped because of the force they used on me.

The main cop that started everything with me admitted of pushing me 1st a few times after I told him not to push me, when the 4th push was coming I grabbed his arm and knocked him out.

My argument was that I defended myself against him and the other cops that jumped in, all I had to pay was a $300 dollar fine for busting a cops lip and was giving court probation for 3 months...

That's when I learned what a cop can and cannot do to a citizen ...so you going to tell me I'm wrong?..I know I'm not..

If you let a cop mistreat you, you have problems or you just too scared to speak up in front of him...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
shes an idiot and had it coming for the way she was acting. and like someone said, it probably didnt even have anything to do with her haha

cops will prob not get in legal trouble since she was "assaulting" them first but you know the sarj at the station will be like what the fuck were you guys doing?!? chew them out for such poor handling of a situation. better cops would have taken care of that much smoother. i mean it wasnt even black ppl they were dealing with..that shit shoulda been a walk in the park

anyone know the backstory?

edit: lol at the camera guy having an orgasm over realizing he was capturing youtube gold and at the dude in the green in the background enjoying every second of the show
so you agree that the cops should have handled a bit better than they did?...there was atleast 3 in the vid and only 1 really doing shit....did he have to knock a bitch in the face? probably not, but in these type of situations, shit happens fast and he reacted...poorly...but the bitch being dumb counters my whole fuck the police shit...she maybe didnt deserve a blow to the face but the whole ending where her skirt was up and the cop was on top of her almost enjoying it bothered me

Dec 4, 2006
im curious how many ppl that say the cop is fucked up for socking her in this thread were saying that one drunk chick deserved to get ko'd by the big dude in south beach miami

btw chicago cops are the best. lt. murtah always kept us in line
You see...there's a difference when its okay to smack smack! a bitch tho..

In the video you can clearly see she wasn't a threat, I didn't see her punching him 1st. Yes she had her hand on his shoulder and you can see she was telling him something like "stop stop,you hurting" or something like that...The cop didn't like it and he proceeded to assault her with one closed fist and her reaction was to defend herself....

I still say the pig was wrong and he should be fired or punished for assaulting her..

Dec 17, 2004
^^^no i dont think its that ok to smack smack a bitch. especially when not defending oneself like the guy in miami. but the girl in this vid cant really argue she was defending herself. watch the video. the cop will have a stronger case that he was defending himself. she was more of the aggressor the entire time...until he decided to take her serious

so you agree that the cops should have handled a bit better than they did?...there was atleast 3 in the vid and only 1 really doing shit....did he have to knock a bitch in the face? probably not, but in these type of situations, shit happens fast and he reacted...poorly...but the bitch being dumb counters my whole fuck the police shit...she maybe didnt deserve a blow to the face but the whole ending where her skirt was up and the cop was on top of her almost enjoying it bothered me
yeah thats exactly how i see it too

Dec 4, 2006
peep this .......

The way I see that one, they was dealing with drunk mexicans...

he was using a police chokehold and it seemed right..I don't know about slamming his head and giving him a KO to subdue him all the way...

but he subdued him the right way and that's what cops are trained for..

Dec 4, 2006
^^^no i dont think its that ok to smack smack a bitch. especially when not defending oneself like the guy in miami. but the girl in this vid cant really argue she was defending herself. watch the video. the cop will have a stronger case that he was defending himself. she was more of the aggressor the entire time...until he decided to take her serious
How was she the aggressor? DON'T YOU SEE WHO THREW THE FIRST PUNCH?

you can see she only had her hand on his shoulder and was saying something to him to stop hurting the other girl...LOOK AT THE VIDEO AGAIN...

you sure you not a cop or a cop lover?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
peep this .......

FINISH HIM!!!

naw but really, it looked liked they were at a sporting event and they were out of line.....notice his boy in cuffs not fucking around...always one dumb ass...and i dont know the rules of cops outside of the US borders...but if im ever ouyt of town, im not trying to find out either..i hear the US is pretty fair

Dec 17, 2004
How was she the aggressor? DON'T YOU SEE WHO THREW THE FIRST PUNCH?

you can see she only had her hand on his shoulder and was saying something to him to stop hurting the other girl...LOOK AT THE VIDEO AGAIN...

you sure you not a cop or a cop lover?
no im just calling it like i see it. theres nothing i love more than hearing a cop is punished for misconduct. i wish it happened more often. the way this was handled was sloppy and poor. but the girl is not such an innocent victim. she was tugging on his shoulder....we all know thats a no no. he didnt sock her, he slapped her away, which we can definitly say was excessive. had she ended it there she may have had a case. but to say that when she started socking him in response was defending herself? gtfo. she was just reacting emotionally and completely blew any chance of nailing him in court

police brutality happens all the time. and we need to give those people respect who truly are abused by the police. the videos in this thread arent great examples of it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The main cop that started everything with me admitted of pushing me 1st a few times after I told him not to push me, when the 4th push was coming I grabbed his arm and knocked him out.
HE ADMITTED TO PUSHING YOU FIRST! That is assault on the cop's part...NOBODY is denying that. HOWEVER, in this video, the girl put her hands on the cop FIRST! That's open season. If you had put a hand on the cop and he pushed you, he would have been within his rights and your case would have gone to court, my dude. And you most likely would have been found guilty of assault on an officer.

That's when I learned what a cop can and cannot do to a citizen ...so you going to tell me I'm wrong?..I know I'm not..
Yes, you are. If you touch a cop first he can use physical force to protect himself against you. It doesn't matter if you think it was assault or not...it's what the cop believes.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
looked like she put her hands on him, he smacked her off him, she reacted by swinging, then she got mopped and hemped up.

should have kept her hands to herself. there were hella people in there, but only she got it, cuz she didn't mind her own.

gang of broads nowadays really think they can see dudes from the shoulders, this is the result.

Jan 12, 2006
looked like she put her hands on him, he smacked her off him, she reacted by swinging, then she got mopped and hemped up.

should have kept her hands to herself. there were hella people in there, but only she got it, cuz she didn't mind her own.

gang of broads nowadays really think they can see dudes from the shoulders, this is the result.
^^^^^

Jul 9, 2007
I am at a loss for words right now. I am amazed some people think it's ok for a cop to punch a women because she put her hand on his shoulder just because he is a cop. Some of you are really sounding like some pussy's right now. You will let a cop just do whatever and not stand up to him because he will win in court?? Fuck court stand up be a man and don't let a power hungry faggot with a badge push you around. If a cop slapped me like that I would punch that motherfucker too. I know that I will go to jail for it but I rather go to jail standing up like a man than sitting back like a pussy and letting cops do whatever they want. The reason the cops have so much power is because so few people stand up too them. Saying "touching a cop is a no-no so she was at fault" is exactly how they want us too think.

Oct 1, 2006
The cunt ought to have known better not to come between a cop who's trying to make an arrest. Was the punch from the cop a bit exaggerated, yes but she should have not punched back for fuck sake. File a complaint and get some smart money. Don't be an idiot by going boxing with the authority because you have an ego too big to back down.