Big Tone - Mind Of A Hustla Heart Of A G TRACKLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
drops 7/16

1.) Mind of a Hustla, Heart of a G
2.) Cross my Line ft. J.Stalin, Mac Mall, Ricc (produced by: Cozmo)
3.) That Life ft. Conspiracy, B-Dawg
4.) Dreamin ft. Lil Raider, Lil Toro, Priscilla Valentin
5.) This is why I hustle
6.) Down like that ft. Baby Bash, Bruce Bang (produced by: Randy "Big Tyme" Jefferson. Recorded & mixed by: Bruce Bang @ iMIX Houston Studios)
7.) Cali King
8.) All I ever wanted
9.) Drippin Paint ft. Lil Ro, Sen
10.) Money Hungry ft Celly Cel, Mr. Kee, Lil Raider
11.) All Day ft. Matt Blaque (Recorded & Mixed by: Michael Denton @ Infinite Studios)
12.) Bring it home to you ft. Priscilla Valentin
13.) Countin ft. Mr. Kee
14.) Livin Legacy ft. Lil Raider, Lil Ro, Baby Bash ( Recorded & Mixed by: Bruce Bang @ iMix Houston studios)
15.) My therapy
16.) Swords of a Soldier
17.) Before you ft. Davina

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i dont get the cover... it looks like his couch n lil table is in an alley...
the wall behind them really dont seem to be an interior one.

Feb 13, 2004
Gonna cop this album that's for sure. Big Tone always droppin heat. What's up with a Big Tone and Lil Raider album? That shit would slap hard.

Oct 19, 2008
Def gunna cop this, did that album wit you & mr.kee get scraped?

has anyone reached out to you to work on N.E 8, also any info on that shadow LP?

Keep making good music folks, very few stay consistent like sav it out

Apr 24, 2012
I put it out there that this will be my last solo. I'll still probably put out sav it out comps, n do a few group albums. I'm just too busy to focus on solos. This music was just a side hobby for me bro.
Gonna cop this real soon Tone. If you don't mind me asking and I know you've heard this hella times and probably don't want to hear it again but, Is the sav-it-out DVD still in the works?

Nice to hear some new big tone tracks :siccness:

May 26, 2008
I've placed an order through RapBay, only missing the "The Code of Silence/Merceless" albums which are out-of-print. Any plans with B-Dawg to release a 2nd solo?

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2003
Def gunna cop this, did that album wit you & mr.kee get scraped?

has anyone reached out to you to work on N.E 8, also any info on that shadow LP?

Keep making good music folks, very few stay consistent like sav it out
Right on G, it's still on with me N Kee's project. That's what I'm bout to focus on now. Was just waiting to finish up this last solo. As far as NE 8, I dont know nothin about that. And Hopefully Shadow could one day drop something, but I don't see it comin from us. But you never know

Oct 20, 2003
Gonna cop this real soon Tone. If you don't mind me asking and I know you've heard this hella times and probably don't want to hear it again but, Is the sav-it-out DVD still in the works?

Nice to hear some new big tone tracks :siccness:
Man, I was just goin through some old footage and was thinkin about this the other day. I wish I would of dropped it before but I was having business issues with some individuals about it. I still would like to push some kind of DVD or documentary together. I got some good footage with Wood I'm sure you guys love to see too

Oct 20, 2003
I've placed an order through RapBay, only missing the "The Code of Silence/Merceless" albums which are out-of-print. Any plans with B-Dawg to release a 2nd solo?
I'm not sure, a lot of people slept on his last one. But then again. We came a long way since then. I told him I would love to release a group album with B dawg, Lou E Lou and Shadow, but maybe I'm just wishful thinking! Haha thanks for the support tho G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
We slightly revised the cover before it was released. Rapbay just ads that for their website. And Mr G @Mr G , sorry you don't get it bro.
lol.
best of luck to you with your newest release homie.