Big Tone - Mind Of A Hustla Heart Of A G TRACKLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
Cover looks clean! That track wit Celly, Kee N Raider I wanna hear that, good combo.
Tone what about a Sav It Out & Nasty North comp? Every time you guys feature on each others song they come out dope, jus sayin.
Gotta wait til my usual spot get em in. I get an extra 1 for my lil cousin cause its hard to get where he lives.
Off top, I agree with you too, that would be dope! Maybe one day it will happen. But thanks bro

Oct 20, 2003
gave it a listen at first definitely something different from all your other albums kinda caught me off guard but soaking it in its a complete album a dope album you got plans to drop another video?
Right on, it's seems to be working out tho. It's doin pretty good so far, but its always a gamble. I'm thinkin of doin another video soon too

Apr 24, 2012
Man, I was just goin through some old footage and was thinkin about this the other day. I wish I would of dropped it before but I was having business issues with some individuals about it. I still would like to push some kind of DVD or documentary together. I got some good footage with Wood I'm sure you guys love to see too
Yeah man, that would be sick. I look forward to the day it drops! Keep doing what you're doing.

Props: BIG TONE
Mar 17, 2010
Whats good tone,are features in the near future going to be available?? Also wanted to know whats good with serio from anitoch? Since your from that area hes from he got down on that sav it out compilation..ill be peeping that new album tho much love n keep doin what you do homeboy

Oct 20, 2003
Whats good tone,are features in the near future going to be available?? Also wanted to know whats good with serio from anitoch? Since your from that area hes from he got down on that sav it out compilation..ill be peeping that new album tho much love n keep doin what you do homeboy
It's possible homie..... I ran in to Serio on the 4th of July, but didn't talk no music bizz. I opened the door for him to get on, but he had other shit goin on, plus he was locked up for a while. You could lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink. If you catch my drift! Much love tho brotha

Feb 22, 2011
sick album, u always come through, and that idea of a group album wit B-Dawg, shadow and lou e lou would be the Classic!, but don't stop releasing solo albums ur like the only Mexican thats around thats this tight, this album is great and u can definitely c ur growth, but i would like to c ur Mozart peace, the one album that even u wont think u can top.