BIG TONE IN STOCK @ BARNEY'S IN WOODLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
He should. I mean he runs a business. I know that if Street Masters Magazines corporate office didn't check its e-mails daily it would go out of business. I am going to try to hook up with him not this weekend but next weekend and see what I can find out.

Stay Up.
thanks dude,.........we appreciate that

Nov 2, 2002
one day ill get all my east co co paraphenelia together for a pic, i got some good shit such as a lou e lou sampler cd with instrumentals, a original east co co shirt from like 2003,

May 6, 2007
I need hella shit. i only have

Northern Expozure 7
Tito B - One 4 Tha Homiez
R.I.P. SPeedy Loc
From the streets to the studio
sav it out, same as above^^
and 17 Wit A Thizz.

Apr 15, 2006
He should. I mean he runs a business. I know that if Street Masters Magazines corporate office didn't check its e-mails daily it would go out of business. I am going to try to hook up with him not this weekend but next weekend and see what I can find out.

Stay Up.
when you do, make sure you contact me homie. thanks bro.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Today I saw the Woodie "Northern Expozure Vol. 1" at the Rasputin Music in San Lorenzo. I was going to pick it up, but the case was cracked and I forgot who on here asked me to get it if I saw it, but it is there in the "Northern Expozure" section not the Woodie section. Hope someone grabs it.

Stay Up everyone.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
It was the pressing that East Co Co did via City Hall Records, but there are still alot of people that couldn't even get that one in their areas. I know of people in Branscomb, Ukiah and Santa Rosa that are looking for even that pressing. Now I am thinking that I should of snatched it up. If it is still there this weekend I am going to grab it for sure. I am sure that someone would like to add it to their collection.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
It was the pressing that East Co Co did via City Hall Records, but there are still alot of people that couldn't even get that one in their areas. I know of people in Branscomb, Ukiah and Santa Rosa that are looking for even that pressing. Now I am thinking that I should of snatched it up. If it is still there this weekend I am going to grab it for sure. I am sure that someone would like to add it to their collection.

Nov 2, 2002
im gonna check it out tomorrow....but if you want it, you can get it

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
im gonna check it out tomorrow....but if you want it, you can get it
Its all good. I was just listing it incase anyone wanted to go get it that didn't have it. Alot of people missed out on Woodies first "2" tapes/cds and I just was letting them know where it is incase they wanted to pick it up instead of having a burnt copy or just the songs on their computer. If it is still there when I go there though I am purchasing it for sure.

Stay Up

Nov 2, 2002
^^^right on...
everybody here should own the entire east co co discography, it will be something you appreciate later on in life

Nov 2, 2002
^^i just got it off that guy that was selling the OG yoc that you retracted your bids on.
I got it for 40 bucks...
check the woodie picture thread, i posted pics of it