BIG TONE IN STOCK @ BARNEY'S IN WOODLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
The homie RUSTO is the one looking for a Woodie-Yoc Influenced 1998 release.

i'm actually looking for a northern expozure vol.1 original 1999 release...i only got the re-releasse
I got the OG NE1........finally i got some leverage on you LOL

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
They should start dealing with Replay Records in Stockton. There is a huge homeboy market there and being just in Raputins out there isn't filling the demand for homeboy music in the area. Thats some easy sells and some easy money.

Replay Records
7560 Pacific Aveue
Stockton, CA 95207
209-951-8010

Its in the Hammer Ranch Shopping Center.

Street Masters Magazine WESTCOAST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com

Mar 5, 2006
damm beat me to it rusto we both looking for the same thing.. i need O.G Yoc Influenced and O.G Demonz -N- My Sleep...any body got these 4 sale..

@ Rusto r u selling ur o.g n.e 1.. i also have the re-release. fuck i saw these cd's on ebay awhile ago but my stupid ass didnt think nothin of it and didnt snag em..fuckin shoulda

Nov 2, 2002
damm beat me to it rusto we both looking for the same thing.. i need O.G Yoc Influenced and O.G Demonz -N- My Sleep...any body got these 4 sale..

@ Rusto r u selling ur o.g n.e 1.. i also have the re-release. fuck i saw these cd's on ebay awhile ago but my stupid ass didnt think nothin of it and didnt snag em..fuckin shoulda
I can sell you a OG demonz CASE (without the disc).
No im not selling the OG NE1........but heres what the back of it looks like

May 2, 2006
i got it from a dude on the siccness sold it to me for 15 dollars man im holding on to that cd man i wanted that one for a minute try to hit up c man of lowdown man he had one that he was saling thru his myspace a while ago. i saw it but i wanted other shit he had.

Nov 2, 2002
i got it from a dude on the siccness sold it to me for 15 dollars man im holding on to that cd man i wanted that one for a minute try to hit up c man of lowdown man he had one that he was saling thru his myspace a while ago. i saw it but i wanted other shit he had.

8 tracks or 10?

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Ryan Miller at rapbay.com should have o.g. Woodie "Yoc Influenced" and "Northern Expozure Vol. 1" Cassette Tapes and Posters in his storage in Sacramento. You just have to e-mail him and tell him that you are looking for the "o.g." stuff that he took after the Music People closed. Hit him at: [email protected]

Street Masters Magazine WESTCOAST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com