BIG TONE IN STOCK @ BARNEY'S IN WOODLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
i got two demonz posters, one signed the other isnt. The one thats signed is in bad condition.
I also got a NE4 poster but was unable to find it. This thread inspired me to take better care of my shit

Jun 14, 2002
I GOT ALL THE SAME POSTERS AS DEMON,MY N.E.2 IS SIGNED,ALONG WIT' MY DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP ONE..

I GOTTA TAKE A PIC BUT I HAVE A WALL WIT' ALL THE CD COVERS KINDA MAKIN' THE COMPASS FROM THE NORTHERN EXPOZURES,THEN ALL THE OTHER POSTERS AROUND IT,ALONG WIT' ALL OF BIG TONES SHIT.AND THE LOU-E-LOU POSTER AS WELL.

Nov 2, 2002
I GOT ALL THE SAME POSTERS AS DEMON,MY N.E.2 IS SIGNED,ALONG WIT' MY DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP ONE..

I GOTTA TAKE A PIC BUT I HAVE A WALL WIT' ALL THE CD COVERS KINDA MAKIN' THE COMPASS FROM THE NORTHERN EXPOZURES,THEN ALL THE OTHER POSTERS AROUND IT,ALONG WIT' ALL OF BIG TONES SHIT.AND THE LOU-E-LOU POSTER AS WELL.
take a pic of that when its done foo

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Looking at that is truly amazing. Woodie had the most True and Loyal fanbase. He put in alot of hardwork, and even when this music game was going downhill and everyone was "Downloading" music and hurting the Music Business, he was still able to sell units.
If every artists had fans as loyal as the people here on this forum for Woodie the music industry wouldn't be in a slump. Amazing!

Mar 5, 2006
Rusto ...sell me ones of those demonz posters and any others ur willing to sell...along wit teh demonz cd ill pm i just gotta clear my box n shit..but i want that shit if u will to sell..hook a homeboy up!

May 2, 2006
Ryan Miller at rapbay.com should have o.g. Woodie "Yoc Influenced" and "Northern Expozure Vol. 1" Cassette Tapes and Posters in his storage in Sacramento. You just have to e-mail him and tell him that you are looking for the "o.g." stuff that he took after the Music People closed. Hit him at: [email protected]

Street Masters Magazine WESTCOAST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com
was anyone able to get a hold of this guy i want that og ne1 man

May 3, 2002
People were posting up pics of their collection, so I thought i'd post mine.

I was too lazy to take them off my wall so there they are. All I need is NE1, NE5 and a Lou-E-Loue poster I'll be happy with my collection.

and here is the cds.

Mar 5, 2006
fuck wish i had a singed copy of yoc influeced...sell? or it probly says sum thing to u..and i cant see the pic of the posters...

do they still sell northern expozure posters? any 1 no..

May 3, 2002
fuck wish i had a singed copy of yoc influeced...sell? or it probly says sum thing to u..and i cant see the pic of the posters...

do they still sell northern expozure posters? any 1 no..
yeah....it says to 2 Gabe, Stay Up Homeboy.

got that when I met him a few years back in frisco. He was a cool muthafucka

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
oh forreal? Does he check that email account frequently?
He should. I mean he runs a business. I know that if Street Masters Magazines corporate office didn't check its e-mails daily it would go out of business. I am going to try to hook up with him not this weekend but next weekend and see what I can find out.

Stay Up.