Big Scoob Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
On Scoob's album itself, my anticipation for it has kind of gone down. I just listened to Be Right Back with Scoob, and I'm really startin to see a pattern in his flow, almost disappointing actually. He doesn't have much diversity in his flow, and that kind of worries me. I hope he can surprise me.

I feel this way about Kalikos rap style. Hes diverse as fuck in almost every way, Im not disputing that... But dude just has too little Rhyme PATTERNS. I think after listenin to tech, we all get a bit spoiled. Tech has so many different patterns, and is awlays making new ones. So to hear Krizz's full CD's i start to notice rhyme patterns ive heard him use at least 1-2 times before.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I feel this way about Kalikos rap style. Hes diverse as fuck in almost every way, Im not disputing that... But dude just has too little Rhyme PATTERNS. I think after listenin to tech, we all get a bit spoiled. Tech has so many different patterns, and is awlays making new ones. So to hear Krizz's full CD's i start to notice rhyme patterns ive heard him use at least 1-2 times before.
Funny cause Scoob's flow on Be Right Back is almost identical to the one he used on Dysfunctional. It killed the little hype I had for his album.

Nov 9, 2006
yeah.. your just about the only one.
no im not dissing big scoob. But just about anywhere outside of kc, (even then hes barely known), no one has ever ever heard of big scoob..so yeah, tech n9ne presents = people actually seeing the album. i personally love his shit and think he has a ridiculous flow, cant wait for the album.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Now it's up for Pre-Order. As with most Strange releases lately, same kind of Pre-Order package (CD, Sticker, Shirt, Song):

Get ready to grab the CD from Strange Music’s newest artist – a CD that’s not just big, it’s MONSTERIFIK! Preorder Tech N9ne Presents Big Scoob Monsterifik and you’ll get a limited edition t-shirt, a Big Scoob sticker as well as a free downloadable bonus track! With a sound straight from the streets, Big Scoob’s songs bring a ground and pound attitude filled with truth and grit. Songs like “Bet I Don’t” and “Big Fella” will have you diving headfirst into Big Scoob’s world. Don’t miss this chance to get in with Strange Music on street level and get a limited edition t-shirt and a free downloadable bonus track in the process!
Tech N9ne Presents Big Scoob "Monsterifik" CD (2009)

EDIT: On a side note, I see they finally fixed Kaliko's album, moving it near the top of the page instead of the bottom, and it now correctly has the "New" indicator.

Sep 17, 2008
Now it's up for Pre-Order. As with most Strange releases lately, same kind of Pre-Order package (CD, Sticker, Shirt, Song):

Tech N9ne Presents Big Scoob "Monsterifik" CD (2009)

EDIT: On a side note, I see they finally fixed Kaliko's album, moving it near the top of the page instead of the bottom, and it now correctly has the "New" indicator.
They didnt waste time with the preorder