Big Scoob Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
I can see myself passing this in Best Buy with no prior knowledge of Scoob or Tech and just writing it off as another gangsta rap album. It's just a really bland cover. But that's just me.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
cover is straight considering the type of audience it generally caters to...

hopefully this album holds up to Scoobs ability to come lyrically as of late, to which he has improved vastly in comparison to his RDV material IMO

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Well I think that other Strange artists are a way for Tech do kinda do the stuff he's never been able to do on his own shit that he's wanted to do. If "Get off" was a Tech track on a tech album hella people would be bitching saying tech sold out. I think this is a great way for tech to bring out other parts in him he hasn't been able to do before.

Jul 29, 2008
Well I think that other Strange artists are a way for Tech do kinda do the stuff he's never been able to do on his own shit that he's wanted to do. If "Get off" was a Tech track on a tech album hella people would be bitching saying tech sold out. I think this is a great way for tech to bring out other parts in him he hasn't been able to do before.
i agree haha

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What a retarded ass cover.

Some kind of vehicle
Bling Bling
Mean Mug face
Minimal color with reminscent blood spatter pattern
Crooked hats showing city affiliation

I'm not a fan.