Big Scoob Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
What is the current listing status for strangemusicinc.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-07-05, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-07-04.

Malicious software includes 20 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including pwgegrsdfs.ru/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).
You need to step your website-maintaining game up Travis.

Jul 1, 2004
I think its a nice change of pace, going from Kaliko with his tounge out...Tech with hair everywhere and painted face, I mean no, its not the best most creative but as I stated, nice change of pace from the "weird" covers.

Oct 25, 2006
On Scoob's album itself, my anticipation for it has kind of gone down. I just listened to Be Right Back with Scoob, and I'm really startin to see a pattern in his flow, almost disappointing actually. He doesn't have much diversity in his flow, and that kind of worries me. I hope he can surprise me.

Jul 4, 2009
On Scoob's album itself, my anticipation for it has kind of gone down. I just listened to Be Right Back with Scoob, and I'm really startin to see a pattern in his flow, almost disappointing actually. He doesn't have much diversity in his flow, and that kind of worries me. I hope he can surprise me.
I really really like his flow, just the way he sounds.

Jan 6, 2006
will be coppin this album. liked the songs i heard on the sampler. maybe this album will be strange's most thuggish/gangsterish album... what are the features on this album? last time if i recall in one of those video interviews he's trying to get some big names on it.

Jul 1, 2007
will be coppin this album. liked the songs i heard on the sampler. maybe this album will be strange's most thuggish/gangsterish album... what are the features on this album? last time if i recall in one of those video interviews he's trying to get some big names on it.
8 ball and mjg cant member who else

Nov 7, 2006
what i dont get is why can tech do some rock shit and everything be cool and he's not selling out but when he's all G'd out its selling out? people know what tech N9ne means right? Technique Complete. he's a complete rapper and can do any style he wants and with that name get away with it. this album cover is decent but it's way better than kaliko's. and why aint kaliko selling out wearing a suit? cause it's a theme? well this looks like a G'd out theme to me for a G'd out rapper on the label. and BTW Kaliko's 1st album said tech n9ne presents aswell and most CD stores even filed it under Tech N9ne but no1 bitched then. ppl bitch like they want that old shit back well let tech explore and become the complete rapper he always wanted to be and if ur gonna complain about is G shit then please complain about the rock cause ur a hypocrite if you dont.