Big Robo aka Pig Homo..lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh man I've been reading this thread http://www.siccness.net/vb/f42/***official-big-robo-exposure-thread***-nsfw-322162-41.html for hella long im barely on page 41 and godddamn thank u siccness for the great laughs
just sucks that hella those pics dont show up i wish i could see what u guys are laughing at but the comments alone are hysterical .

emma @emma is a fuckin beeeeaassttt lol

i also seen this and was funny as fuck especialy the quotes lmaooo https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Big-Robo

THANK YOU SICCNESS.NET

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
@maskedlemon S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Legman @Legman @Nive2Five emma @emma D @DANA dane TONY206 @TONY206 KALYN @KALYN timebomb @timebomb @

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

either this is Crazie locs or robo is just as fucked up in the head lol
olol
that shit is creepy,not like scary creepy but weirdo creepy. its sad as hell i feel kinda embarrased for him. I can picture him sitting at his computer listening to the track giggling like a little school girl to himself.

he gives cheetos and fat people and red head people a bad name

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
just sucks that hella those pics dont show up i wish i could see what u guys are laughing at
Here you go, cheeto:
this was the "best of" slideshow that i put together with all the funniest shopz of robo prior to september 9, 2010:
Roboshops on Vimeo

this is robo as robotnik, i forgot i made this!
robotnik on Vimeo

and this, i also forgot about until today when i was looking through my "siccness" folder.. i think toro made it:
Untitled on Vimeo
and... this was Robo's attempted revenge on all of us: Untitled on Vimeo

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
thats why prostitutes get paid
hes was tryna see u on broadway bruh lol

aye but fareal tho he say he on broadway every weekend its hella strip clubs there he gotta go pay to see naked bitches that dude really is a creeper fuckin perv . who go to the strip clubs every single weekend ? he prolly go in the day time too and wear thin sweat pants with no draws n get lap dances

Dec 4, 2004
hes was tryna see u on broadway bruh lol

aye but fareal tho he say he on broadway every weekend its hella strip clubs there he gotta go pay to see naked bitches that dude really is a creeper fuckin perv . who go to the strip clubs every single weekend ? he prolly go in the day time too and wear thin sweat pants with no draws n get lap dances
that's what I do when I'm in Vegas....since it's hot anyway, I hit the strip club in basketball shorts. One of the strippers at Cheetah Club was laughin about it like "this nigga smart wit his jordan shawts on!!!!!lolz!!!"

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
http://www.facebook.com/jeremy.i.bradshaw

Someone befriend him, gain his trust, then start posting those youtube videos on his wall and clowning on him.
I believe he is actually really in jail now. (After the thread drove him to cutting his hair/complete insanity.)

...I'm not joking.

JEREMY ALLEN BRADSHAW
Height: 5ft 05in Weight: 240 AGE/DOB: 5/14/1982
Booked: 10/13/2011 Booking ID: 111126575
MENTAL COMP PROCEDINGS
FORCE/ADW NOT FIREARM:GBI

JEREMY ALLEN BRADSHAW Arrest Mugshot San Diego, CA 10/13/2011