BIG LURCH ON KCAL 9 HALLOWEEN NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
im sure most of yall know about Big Lurch...well Tomorrow(10/31/02 Halloween Night) at 10pm KCAL 9 is gonna run a special report about this foo and his little eating disorder that got him arrested....ima set my vcr for it....if ur in the l.a. area u should peep it...might not be a bad story....

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
ManOfBeer2K2 said:
im sure most of yall know about Big Lurch...well Tomorrow(10/31/02 Halloween Night) at 10pm KCAL 9 is gonna run a special report about this foo and his little eating disorder that got him arrested....ima set my vcr for it....if ur in the l.a. area u should peep it...might not be a bad story....
Could I buy a dubb off you?

Apr 25, 2002
i got a post about this i'll tell you about it after i watch it a few more times.

it was cool in the begining cause they talk to him over the phone and lurch says he don't remember a thing and it's tottally out of character for him.he says he don't even like blood and can't even eat oysters.

then toward the end they fuck him with his own lyrics and they play it over and over again about killing people and murderers like jason,micheal myers and shit like that.and cutting people up.

but the good thing is in his court case they must find if lurch was insane at the time of the murder.if they find him to be temperarily insane he will go to a mental hospital.

but the lyrics though the lyrics if they bring it to court like all other rappers he may get railroaded.

i happen to believe he was temperarily insane.

i mean he was walking around the streets butt naked at 2 o clock in the afternoon with blood from his victim on his mouth and chest.

i'll quote the lyrics in my post later.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Re: Re: BIG LURCH ON KCAL 9 HALLOWEEN NIGHT

AdolfOliverBush said:

Could I buy a dubb off you?
i wish i could do that but my pops isnt the smartest man alive...he didnt record it for me...well he did but i think he shut off the cable box cuz its just scrambled...damn it all this hype and i dont get to see it

Jun 1, 2002
what tracks of his did they play???

havent peeped much lurch, what joints is he talking about jason, michael myers type shit on...I need to hear that ish............

Apr 25, 2002
i don't know they showed his producer for the new album they talked to him a lil bit.

he mentions jeffry dahmer and manson also.

saying "if you wake up in a puddle of blood i did it" lurch

he cut that girl up so bad the blade of the knife was broken laying next to her body with her internal organs laying around next to her naked body.

they said teeth marks were on her lung and her face.

A.GEE

Sicc OG
Jul 15, 2002
THATS WHAT PCP WILL DO TO YOU... HIS ALBUM DROPS SOON
ITS CALLED "ITS ALL BAD" FEAT.TOO $HORT, C-BO KILLA TAY,LIL KEKE,ROGER TROUTMAN JR. SHOULD BE DOPE.
BIG LURCH FEAT.
MAC DRE -RAPPER GONE BAD
RBL POSSE-EYE FOR EYE
WESTCOAST TRIPPIN-ON AWOL
COSMICSLOPSHOP
C-BO-TILL MY CASKET DROPS-WESTCOASTMAFIA

Jul 7, 2002
" Cause i has to increase the murder rate..."

Its a damn shame. Hopefully they find him insane, few are savage enough to do something that sicc and twisted. They said they found lung in his stomach....GOD DAMN!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Finally his album is droppin...that's good newz. Been waitin for this since eternity. By the way...he also appeared on
187 FAC 'FAC NOT FICTION'
FRONTLINE HU$TLAZ COMP
DJ UNEEK 'GHETTO PHARMACIST'
TURF HOGGS COMP.
LA NASH 'MAKE ME OR BREAK ME'
C-BO 'ONE LIFE TO LIVE'
J-CUTT PRESENTS: IT'S ON
MOSSIE 'HAVE HEART HAVE MONEY'
and some more I can't remember now...

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
the mac dre cut is called "FIRE" Not rapper gone bad I have both videos,,big lurch came tight..
A.GEE said:
THATS WHAT PCP WILL DO TO YOU... HIS ALBUM DROPS SOON
ITS CALLED "ITS ALL BAD" FEAT.TOO $HORT, C-BO KILLA TAY,LIL KEKE,ROGER TROUTMAN JR. SHOULD BE DOPE.
BIG LURCH FEAT.
MAC DRE -RAPPER GONE BAD
RBL POSSE-EYE FOR EYE
WESTCOAST TRIPPIN-ON AWOL
COSMICSLOPSHOP
C-BO-TILL MY CASKET DROPS-WESTCOASTMAFIA

May 2, 2002
His temporary insanity can be attributed to his use of angel dust or whatever drug he was using that night (with the woman he ended up killing/eating).

not many foolz run around naked at 2 am either..

too wierd.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
lol.................ya'll r trippin.....that dood ATE a fuccn human.....and all ya'll talking bout is how savage he is, and how dope of a Mc' he is..... man yall r wacced fa reel...... u support mufuccaz that rape they own children.... u support mufuccaz that eat humans.....ya'll r sicc man, fa reel......what if that was ya sister that nicca ate?... would u be in ya room bumpin his cd, tellin ya mom "its ok mom, he was temporarly insane cause he smokes pcp!!!! we should love him, and forgive him, and lets all go buy his cd, & listen to tha lyrics of him killin people, after he just ate your daughter"

Yall the onez smokin tha sherman shit

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
G.O.D said:
lol.................ya'll r trippin.....that dood ATE a fuccn human.....and all ya'll talking bout is how savage he is, and how dope of a Mc' he is..... man yall r wacced fa reel...... u support mufuccaz that rape they own children.... u support mufuccaz that eat humans.....ya'll r sicc man, fa reel......what if that was ya sister that nicca ate?... would u be in ya room bumpin his cd, tellin ya mom "its ok mom, he was temporarly insane cause he smokes pcp!!!! we should love him, and forgive him, and lets all go buy his cd, & listen to tha lyrics of him killin people, after he just ate your daughter"

Yall the onez smokin tha sherman shit
You're damn straight. I don't give a fuck if he was on PCP and was temporarily insane. They teach you in school since like 1st grade about drugs and what they will do. Most human beings are gifted with an intelligent thought process, and that should be used to not do any drugs like that. I hope he goes to jail for life.

May 13, 2002
fuck all i can say is i wish i saw this on tv last month but im sure not too many peeps did because it was halloween
cmon
lol
that dudes gonna get life
just like raided
they jury aint gonna care, they just gonna put him away