big june show!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
Ra$an said:
you need at least 15k fleyrs if you wanna have a nice turn out..and you need to pass out the flyers like 2-3 weeks before the event...

You have to pass out at least 5,000 flyers if you call yourself a real promoter! For the muthafucka who get 15,000 flyers out is the Muthafucka runnin on Broadway and thats how you get shit like Triggeration Station! Every bodys not Built for it like every body aint built for gangbangin niggas aint built for promoting

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dj JUNK said:
A READER AD would be good too. You can pay for like 6 months and just switch out your ads as changes come up.
mayne we need the whole arsenal when it comes to daygo..everything and anything..we all need to help each other and not try to make a buck off of each other...if you got plugs lets utilize them...I'm all for it..i'm down to contribute....

May 13, 2006
Ra$an said:
mayne we need the whole arsenal when it comes to daygo..everything and anything..we all need to help each other and not try to make a buck off of each other...if you got plugs lets utilize them...I'm all for it..i'm down to contribute....
I aint from Africa Im from Crenshaw mafia