Big Dann

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Does he got any albums or some shit coming out?

Cuz I was feeling him very much on seasons and in the intro from settrippin' bloccstyle
can someone tell me why he didn't release that song in the intro? [ the one where they plotting a murder when they are shooting pool ] cuz that's one of the tightes songs I've heard [ as far as I can hear it tho ]

Apr 25, 2002
damn.....there must be some youngins on this board,seein how this topic has been discussed numerous times.....its pretty much known doc is a snitch, str8 up...............thats why you dont see ANYONE fuckin wit him no more............yall shouldve seen him and tre8 goin at it..........classic

Apr 25, 2002
too much dojia!!!!

Mtown Criminal said:

WHEN WAZ THIS?
damn player, my mind is bad.......but uh, tre8 was just dishin out dirt on mr. doc and the whole odysea camp.......sayin how doc was a snitch.......basically callin doc a uh, *chuckles*, "homosexual" and that doc was an e fiend...........all this and that, then doc came on under phantoms name and started hollarin back...............shit was funny, that had to be 6-10 months ago......... P.S. bud affects memory

May 14, 2002
I know this was asked lots of times but I guess I can ask it again since I still don't know and I'm from Holland

what or whom did mr doc snitch on and why?