BG bulletwound - G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
IM ONE THE COOLEST NIGGAZ IN THE GAME . I JUST DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY! AND THE STONED DUDE MUST WANT SOME ATTETION!! AND L D S U SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME THAT IN PERSON. I STOOD NEXT TO YOU TO SEE IF WOULD TALK ANY SMART SHIT LIKE YOU BE DOIN ON THE BOARD. U A BIG DUDE BUT I FIGHT REAL LONG AND HARD......IM COOL TIL I FEEL DISRESPECTED OR SOMEBODY IS STRAUGHT UP PUSSY THEN I SNAP..... BUT I BE ON GOOD WEED MOST OF THE TIME SO I BE COOL. I JUST DONT AGREE WIT PEOPLE DOIN HO SHIT....
I cant believe your comin on here tryin to talk shit and punkz niggz that are your supporters and put that lil bit of cheeze u got in your pocket! You ought to fucken ashamed g (if u really a gangsta) also for talkin on some dumb shit. It was just another day on the internet for Killer to leak and for u to come the way u are is beyond disrespectful. Especially cause your profession is rappin and u talkin shit to0 your fan base. I bet your niggaz tellin you how stupid and childish it was of u.... but anyways as for LDS who cares if the homeboy is a smartass. Its all bullshit and we all support ya'll. Nobody disrespected you well at least if u took someone of this board serious than u trippen g. I think maybe u need to get some of your treez out here in AZ patna! They alot greener! Anywayz hope your azz calmz down before we all strike and only download Word On The Streetz and spread free copies. LMAO No offense Skat, Tech and Trav but there is meaning less point to all this. Mad Respects ya'll. LMFAO.........

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think you need not concern yourself with posts from Snug directed at me. "Mad respect", yet you call names. Mind your fucking business, bro. You're only seeing a portion of the whole picture.

Sep 28, 2005
who the fuck r u

nigga fuck this rap shit . im a man first you jeffin ass nigga. why you in the bizzness any way.. i be in az too nigga .u got somthin to say. holla when you see me.i aint disrespect nobody homie. and it aint no lil cheese nigga in my pocket pussy i pay a morgage erry month. and i aint dropped a album in 4 years nigga and my bills aint been late and we didint sell 100,000 copies,and i aint been on tour nigga. so what that tell you. u internet boys are gangsta wit ya fingers. see me in public and tuck ya tails... and i ever find out who u are on my momma ima show u how i move... so please have a pair of nuts when im come to az... when i get ther ima go to the radio station and give babynuthowser his 2mins of fame.... now you can say to talked to a star you bitch.. anybody that know me know im cool til u cross game and you in somebody elses shit . fools get slumped 4 that where im from.. word on tha streets aug 12th. da wanksta from chi town this goes 4 you too!! you niggas playin wit fire... this rap shit is so different from real life... nigga gone talk shit to me then try to cop deuces wit skat and trav.. we on the same team . you done already fucked youself.. they ridin wit me!!!

Sep 28, 2005
stiil

dont be tryna rally nobody to dl my album.. nobody was talkin to you. u jumped in. so this is on u and i.. L.D.S. we cool nigga.i told freix i was just fuckin wit u anyway!i be fuckin wit people sometime! is that even ya homeboy? wow what some people do to get noticed. dude must be tired of jackin himself so he wanted to fuck wit a real nigga... this is between u and i pull ya tail out ya ass nigga..i go hard my nigg. ask trav ask tech ask skat ask ya momma nigga.lol send me a pm and ill give u word on the streets and if u post it ima FUCK U UP!! to the rest of the strange fans sorry, i aint had my weed this mornin, so the nigga gettin the bizness right now! tech album, release was crazy... we got footage we will be postin next week.. go get that.. classic album... then go get that word on the streets aug 12th

Aug 16, 2003
dont be tryna rally nobody to dl my album.. nobody was talkin to you. u jumped in. so this is on u and i.. L.D.S. we cool nigga.i told freix i was just fuckin wit u anyway!i be fuckin wit people sometime! is that even ya homeboy? wow what some people do to get noticed. dude must be tired of jackin himself so he wanted to fuck wit a real nigga... this is between u and i pull ya tail out ya ass nigga..i go hard my nigg. ask trav ask tech ask skat ask ya momma nigga.lol send me a pm and ill give u word on the streets and if u post it ima FUCK U UP!! to the rest of the strange fans sorry, i aint had my weed this mornin, so the nigga gettin the bizness right now! tech album, release was crazy... we got footage we will be postin next week.. go get that.. classic album... then go get that word on the streets aug 12th
Strange forum quotable lol....

Im ready for Aug my dude I know that shit is gonna smack....How you think its gonna do now since yall got that Buck feature? I would spread that shit around like wild fire...I wouldnt say fuck G unit of 50...but I would say that real niggas ride together lol...Let these fools know KC's the town and if you wanna send someone a copy of the album hit Me up..it wont leak on here and I WILL play it for everyone here in Topeka my dude. Im ready to heat the streets up lol...

Holla

Feb 12, 2006
This is why Snug and Skat r two of my favorite rappers, always real no bullshit. Im still stickin to my guns saying they had the best set on the sampler so we got another classic about to drop in a month.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I sent you a PM but your inbox is full, so here's what I said.

Freix is my dude, bro. Fucking with me or not, I'd rather squash this in person. I'm a handshake kinda dude, so I owe you one. I understand privilege and how to properly handle it when given to me. You have my word that if you trust in me not to give out the album, it won't be given out to anyone. That's all on you whether you trust me, though.

Matt's got my number, so if it's an actual cd, let me know and I'll give him my address. If it's a net download, empty out some of your PM's so I can send you one.

Jun 9, 2007
LOL... shit's funny as fuck...

snug, if you ask me you should stop beefin with your fans, keep makin quality music, and be glad your career hasn't come down to this:

LMAO... hope that puts things into perspective...

CRACK IS WACK!

Jun 29, 2005
nigga fuck this rap shit . im a man first you jeffin ass nigga. why you in the bizzness any way.. i be in az too nigga .u got somthin to say. holla when you see me.i aint disrespect nobody homie. and it aint no lil cheese nigga in my pocket pussy i pay a morgage erry month. and i aint dropped a album in 4 years nigga and my bills aint been late and we didint sell 100,000 copies,and i aint been on tour nigga. so what that tell you. u internet boys are gangsta wit ya fingers. see me in public and tuck ya tails... and i ever find out who u are on my momma ima show u how i move... so please have a pair of nuts when im come to az... when i get ther ima go to the radio station and give babynuthowser his 2mins of fame.... now you can say to talked to a star you bitch.. anybody that know me know im cool til u cross game and you in somebody elses shit . fools get slumped 4 that where im from.. word on tha streets aug 12th. da wanksta from chi town this goes 4 you too!! you niggas playin wit fire... this rap shit is so different from real life... nigga gone talk shit to me then try to cop deuces wit skat and trav.. we on the same team . you done already fucked youself.. they ridin wit me!!!
First off AGAIN u should of smoked your morning blizz cause i did before reading this thank god of i would of been on the same level. LDS, i was stating my opinion about the whole shit, no offense smart ass as we've had our past but its all forum bullshit. As for Snug, If you honestly wanna go there homie in which i know u ain't shit here(maybe in KC if that) i got uncles that'll handle you. This is my turf here and for u to be poppin like that u funny as hell. Ask Willie Northpole bout Tha Zone u ever run into him. lol Anyway besides all that bullshit this is lame dunnski. If anyones cyber bangin' its you homie. This is a forum where opinions are expressed and no hard feelings at the end of the day. I dont understand why u gotta come on here with ur withdrawls and take em out on us or me or whatever the rest of the pussies want to claim when they know shit iz real! I ain't that old but ima real dude so im jus commin at chu how i saw it Snug. I do appologize for jumpin in something that was none of my bidnezz but i was just bein real. Anyways once more let's keep it real ya'll. AZ Up!