BG bulletwound - G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
NOPE NO HIGH BLOOD NOTHIN!!!!!!!!

IM ONE THE COOLEST NIGGAZ IN THE GAME . I JUST DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY! AND THE STONED DUDE MUST WANT SOME ATTETION!! AND L D S U SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME THAT IN PERSON. I STOOD NEXT TO YOU TO SEE IF WOULD TALK ANY SMART SHIT LIKE YOU BE DOIN ON THE BOARD. U A BIG DUDE BUT I FIGHT REAL LONG AND HARD......IM COOL TIL I FEEL DISRESPECTED OR SOMEBODY IS STRAUGHT UP PUSSY THEN I SNAP..... BUT I BE ON GOOD WEED MOST OF THE TIME SO I BE COOL. I JUST DONT AGREE WIT PEOPLE DOIN HO SHIT....

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Snug is mad gangsta haha.
Aye Snug word on the streets better come out this year and no be pushed hella back, you know what im sayn. IM still disappointed with the first push back

Aug 16, 2003
IM ONE THE COOLEST NIGGAZ IN THE GAME . I JUST DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY! AND THE STONED DUDE MUST WANT SOME ATTETION!! AND L D S U SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME THAT IN PERSON. I STOOD NEXT TO YOU TO SEE IF WOULD TALK ANY SMART SHIT LIKE YOU BE DOIN ON THE BOARD. U A BIG DUDE BUT I FIGHT REAL LONG AND HARD......IM COOL TIL I FEEL DISRESPECTED OR SOMEBODY IS STRAUGHT UP PUSSY THEN I SNAP..... BUT I BE ON GOOD WEED MOST OF THE TIME SO I BE COOL. I JUST DONT AGREE WIT PEOPLE DOIN HO SHIT....
Real chop man lol....hey are you guys gonna be at the signing today?

Feb 12, 2006
I was gonna say any pic I seen Snug lookin lit up like a Xmas tree. I got my shit preordered ya'll better being coming over to CT on the next tour yao ming.

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
Snug is mad gangsta haha.
Aye Snug word on the streets better come out this year and no be pushed hella back, you know what im sayn. IM still disappointed with the first push back
I was kinda laughin at how in everready all these cds were due to come out in '07 and shit...... im like damn, what happened there

Feb 12, 2006
It would nice if there were samplers of this, I cant wait regaurdless but same day the cd comes out I run a midnight opening for Madden and can obviously deliver alot of samplers but no one ever gets at me for these street teams

Feb 15, 2006
if youre talking about g-14 make sure yer shipping address is correct on your paypal.. we had some issues on returned pkgs wit the flamez mixtape because people didnt update their address'. as far as i kno the shipping has been on point and most everyone has already received their copies.. otherwise i would hit up bg on his myspace and let him know.. of course he would have to wait 4 a returned pkg b4 re-shipping again.
It was in the mailbox when I got home from work yesterday, but thanks for the info.

The first couple of songs had me into the CD, but then it started losing my attention and I shut it off about 7 songs into it. I'll check out the rest of it tonight.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Actually Snug, I was completely aware as to why you stood right next to me, but I guess my apology to you fell on a deaf ear. I tried smoothing shit out, but you weren't having it. Sawyer heard me apologize to you. I tried pushing the shit out the door. We could have smashed that shit in person, but you decided standing over me to "intimidate" me was the bigger thing to do. Travis told me you were coming on the bus to do that shit. I was prepared. I offered that apology and I washed my hands of it. Now, if I see you again soon, you'll get the same apology. I'm not going to buckle down and get hurt if you do the same shit again, but it would be nice if we got along.

Oct 12, 2004
Can someone be a doll and give me a tracklist please?

Or at least tell me which number tracks that Tech is on, and how many that the CD has?

Jun 9, 2007
Actually Snug, I was completely aware as to why you stood right next to me, but I guess my apology to you fell on a deaf ear. I tried smoothing shit out, but you weren't having it. Sawyer heard me apologize to you. I tried pushing the shit out the door. We could have smashed that shit in person, but you decided standing over me to "intimidate" me was the bigger thing to do. Travis told me you were coming on the bus to do that shit. I was prepared. I offered that apology and I washed my hands of it. Now, if I see you again soon, you'll get the same apology. I'm not going to buckle down and get hurt if you do the same shit again, but it would be nice if we got along.
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread... but... WTF are you apologizing for?

:eyecross: