BG bulletwound - G14 Classified

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
anyone else cop this shit...its nice. he got two with tech one with g.rice yukmouth and gonzoe kutty and krizz on this dalima and the duce klik

Nov 7, 2006
well heres how i do things. i DL everything before buying and if i like it enough then it gets added to my collection if i dont then it goes in the trashicon. so yeah if anyone wants to PM me it then thanks if not i wont lose sleep over it lol

Nov 6, 2005
I'd gladly buy it, BUT im kinda being fucked by my bank, and the fact that i dont live in KC makes it a bit hard to just drive down to the local CD shop. I'll mail ya some money if ya mail me a disc miller.

Sep 28, 2005
BUY THE FUCKING ALBUM

YOU DICKHEADS ALWAYS DOWNLOADING SOME SHIT. U FUCKERS LEAKED KILLER,TALK SHIT ABOUT IT, SHIT ON GP,SHIT,NOW ALL YALL WANNA DO IS DL,DL,DL,DL DL, SPEND SOME FUCKIN' MONEY.U MUTHA FUCKAZ AINT BROKE. ALLL YALL DO IS SIT ON THIS FUCKIN SICCNESS WITH YA THUMBS UP YA ASSES TRYNA GET PEOPLE TO PM U MUSIC.GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET A JOB, A HUSTLE,OR SOMETHIN'. ON MY MOMMA IF I SEE A OR HEAR ANYBODY PLAYIN WORD ON THA STREETS B4 8/12. YALL MIGHT AS WELL WRITE ME IN THE PEN.IMA FUCK SOME SHIT UP...........BRIM