Best way to sell autographs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Anyone here have any experience with selling autos? I don't have anything special, just a few from when I was younger, but now I'm tryna get rid of them ASAP. What's the best way? I heard I can just hit up my local memorabilia shop and get 'em authenticated there but I'd get less than if I went to a professional? Let ya boy know.

Nov 7, 2006
eBay. i sold a couple auto things on there. whats the thing autographed and by who? i can ball park an estimate iof what u'll get for it

Nov 14, 2002
@ macryzle: School a newb on what exactly that is.

@ krazee: I don't have much. I have a baseball with most of the '93 Angels on it including Rod Carew who was the hitting coach at time, a baseball with 6 of the '98 Padres including Tony Gwynn, and a Ryan Leaf rookie card. I could try Ebay but I have no idea and what these items would go for plus the fact that they're not authenticated.

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ Ryan Leaf
i was about to say the same thing....lol

gettin' autographs and hanging on to them is the key to making bank for real, and make sure that shit is in MINT condition or else it will severely drop the price of it.

i had a baseball signed by the entire 85' Royals team as a kid, my dumbass takes it outside and starts playing catch with the wall of my house for atleast an hour, few days later it looked like it was one of the balls off of Sandlot that got lost over the wall n' shit. my pops was pissed!

Nov 7, 2006
^^^true. i met a bunch of patriots 3 times for each time they won a SB and got mad shit signed. july 15th i'm meeting some celtics players and they said 4 starters will be there and since perkins is having surgery i'm guessing i'll meet the rest which is dope. but yeah all my shit i hang on too untill they retire then i sell

Nov 5, 2004

gettin' autographs and hanging on to them is the key to making bank for real, and make sure that shit is in MINT condition or else it will severely drop the price of it.

i had a baseball signed by the entire 85' Royals team as a kid, my dumbass takes it outside and starts playing catch with the wall of my house for atleast an hour, few days later it looked like it was one of the balls off of Sandlot that got lost over the wall n' shit. my pops was pissed!
You mean to tell me James Earl Jones wasn't there to save you and trade baseballs. What a shame.

Jul 1, 2004

i think i have the same ball... its in a plastic case tho. Also got a football signed by Most of the 2003 chiefs.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net

I did the same thing. I had a hat, glove, and baseball signed by damn near if not the whole roster of the A's in 1996. jason giambi and shit. I think i lost all that stuff.

Feb 13, 2006
@ macryzle: School a newb on what exactly that is.

@ krazee: I don't have much. I have a baseball with most of the '93 Angels on it including Rod Carew who was the hitting coach at time, a baseball with 6 of the '98 Padres including Tony Gwynn, and a Ryan Leaf rookie card. I could try Ebay but I have no idea and what these items would go for plus the fact that they're not authenticated.

Go to the psa or Becket website. You can send any autos in and they'll authenticate it. It cost $$ though. Depending on what it is ex. ball, bat, card, helmet, jersey. I used to sell sports memorabilia for a living and if PSA or Becket authenticates it it's %100 real without a doubt. I still do this shit lightweight so if anybody wants any auto of a sports figure I can get it for you with a certificate and pic of the athlete signing it.

Jan 28, 2005
Go to the psa or Becket website. You can send any autos in and they'll authenticate it. It cost $$ though. Depending on what it is ex. ball, bat, card, helmet, jersey. I used to sell sports memorabilia for a living and if PSA or Becket authenticates it it's %100 real without a doubt. I still do this shit lightweight so if anybody wants any auto of a sports figure I can get it for you with a certificate and pic of the athlete signing it.
lol, damn. you dont play no games. does the auto also come with a picture of the athletes grandma holding his I.D.?