Best pussu by race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hey Siccness, who has the best pussu by race?

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I been with a grip of women of all types. Fat women, bad beezy's, black girls, white girls, Asians, red heads, a bad ass south african beezy with a british accent which made her twice as hot for some reason, cougars, etc...

But I've yet to get down with a broad who's pussu compares to a Mexican woman. Call me biased, cause that's also who I'm most attracted to, but I've been with several and they were all proper.

Black girls pussu is usually off the hook too, and as a matter of fact, I hooked up with this half mexican/half black woman once and that was incredible.

Asians seem to be hella freaky? Anyone else notice this? I been with like 8 Asians and you could do anything you could imagine with any of them. And in fact, I been with 2 late 30's Filipina's and they put it down like crazy with some crazy hip movement's you'd think they had the same grandma or something and she owned a dance club/brothel or somethin.

Red haired beezy's have the dryest pussu I've been with. It sucks. Still better than not getting any, but not by much.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
phillipino/mexican mix. Tight bodys, cute faces. They the best.

Asians are a close second, like you said, they do anything. ANYTHING

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
phillipino/mexican mix. Tight bodys, cute faces. They the best.

Asians are a close second, like you said, they do anything. ANYTHING
ANYTHING. Seriously. Is it genetic? It has to be. I been with 2 Asian virgins and they didn't do much but lay there, but I did way more than you should ever be able to do with a virgin.

Never been with philipina/mexican mix. That would be nice I'm sure

Nov 1, 2005
latina is too vague a description..it can describe a dark african/brazilian,a blond italian/argentinian or a native/meztiso central american...so i'll choose mexican.

Mar 9, 2003
I've been with MOSTLY flip women, and I gotta say....

Mexican girls are way better. And they got better food.
But all bitches are made different and each feel different.