Best Pickup Line Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
fuck pick up lines.. if you really wanna pick up a girl. act like you dont give a shit about them.. bitches always want what they cant .. if your too nice you will forever be in the friend zone.
This the truth right here

Apr 8, 2006
Pick up lines work if your attractive. If your not than get funny. If your niether than dont use em jus be yourself n hope 4 the best.

I know alotta bitches who are alot less stuck up than alotta the dudes I know.real talk.

Dec 25, 2003
yall some nerdy ass white boys

"excuse me i was masturbating on the internet and i saw a girl who looks like you can I see your bergina"

"i want to know what it feels like to put a weenie in your hole"

real talk though you just work whatever is goin on into the conversation like

"you know you too beautiful to be standin right there you should be on that billboard"

Ive grabbed a phone out a girl hand like hold up she talkin to this fine ass nigga right now

Or you just can be on some goofy shit like excuse me I lost your number

Even like wassup cutey

Excuse me howd you get so beautiful

Easy ass basic one that still works is give em hella eye contact and whatever you say will work you could just be like hi if and smile they not feelin you you will know instantly

But its situational. A more successful woman / mature woman is not gonna fall for some dumb shit easy but it still gets em sometimes.