Best Bay Area rap album ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
quit mentioning another dudes name everytime you post
Maybe you should take your own advice...

I aint stalking anybody, I simply read these threads for entertainment, and when I see a lame ass fool posting whether it be diggidy, mac jesus, that new dipshit from the UK or anybody, I call it like I see it.
The funniest shit is how diggidy and anthonyy were begging the mods to change their usernames for months

Mar 21, 2013
You gotta be the dumbest most laziest motherfucker on this thread bcuz that question has been answered about 8 times... And just like I told you before C-BO is from the bay just like Cash Money is from the bay and Jay-Z is from the bay...and if you bought physical music you would know what I mean about how everyone is from the bay

And yea, I do fuck with them older cash money releases before that hot boys bullshit... Because kilo g and mr ivan put out some good shit in the early 90s but not only that, THEY'RE FROM THE BAY
^^^Nah man you got it right. It's good. I feel what you're saying...^^^

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
^^^Nah man you got it right. It's because all human life started in Oakland. The only people not from the Bay are devil-worshipping British people, and Slick Rick because he's originally from the UK. I'm fact, any album ever made can be posted in this thread. My fav Bay albums are Ready To Die, Don't Mess Wit Texas, and the Pocahontas soundtrack.^^^
thats how it is

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Okay guys, I learnt my lesson about the Bay and Sac

Anyway, I got another Bay Area album to suggest for yall

Interesting story about this X-Raided guy, he was a blood signed to No Limit but shot fellow Bay rapper Snoop Dogg in 1998 when he joined No Limit cuz he was a crip so Snoop hid a brick of cocaine in his glove compartment and told his friend who was a cop to search his car and he found the coke, so X-Raided got drug charges and is now on death row... I heard he tried to record an album in the pen but fellow Oakland rapper BG from a group called UGK signed to a local label called Cash Money, who was a Norteno, found out and stole his tape recorder which he used to build a bomb bcuz he converted to islam in the pen

Unfortunately, x-raided was killed in a tragic suicide bombing accident... RIP X-Raided

Jun 21, 2006
I wanted to post Lil Ric - Deep N the Game as well. One of the best bay albums!

Other personal favorites:
E-40- Federal
Spice 1: 187 he wrote
Messy marv - messy situations
San quinn - The hustle continues
Celly Cel - Killa Kali
3xkrazy - Stackin chips

edit: i forgot to mention Young Cellski's mr Predicter which is actually the best westcoast album ever.

edit 2: lol at the americans giving us foreigners geography lessons about the bay and sacramento. yall are so passionate about it....

Greets from the Netherlands

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Naw homie, not all foreigners are uneducated dipshits, just the dumbass who though C-bo was from the bay because he was on west coast bad boys
You talk a lot... you need to quit runnin your mouth or else you might find yourself dead next time you come to the UK

You gotta be the only fag still talking about this... yall live halfway across the world from me and I forgot C-bo was from Sac and posted his gas chamber album cuz it got a Bay Area vibe... no reason for you to get so butthurt

Besides, if you think Im bad I just saw a guy from Tennessee who said 8ball was from Oakland