BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
to me there are 4 kinda people on this board

1 . dudes who like to joke about anyone
.. -its just jokes no biggie

2. dudes who will hate on certain people the moment there's a post about him
-they think they're like dude 1 but in reality they have the mob mentality were they just wanna talk down on dude in groups cuzz that's about as far as shit talking they'll ever do in real life

3. people who might not like sumthing and keep it moving and don't wanna bother wasting their time with bullshit shit talking

4. the casual siccnes user that laughs at it all

Mar 30, 2006
blood that cover is a HUGE fail...one of the homie pulled goldtoes aside and said " Hey I dont think this cover art is gonna work"

so they changed the cover, the previous titles they tried were

" I survived a weekend at bernies "

" GangLand: StrongArm ManRapers"

" Young Ricebags and Doggy Style present HOSTILE TAKEOVER"

" Planet Uranus...Were in it and on it"

" Jacking fools even though Im chipped up "

" ive never done that before"

" I wanna go first Ese"

" BERNER AND GOLDTOES PRESENT "Chorizo Chasers" the compilation

" GETTING MY HANDS (AND KNEES) DIRTY

" MR CHONCHON AND JEFE BOLAS STARRING IN THE DIRTY HALF"

" THE STREETS AINT SAFE" (from man on man rape)

" W4M....WHAT YOU SEE AINT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET"

" BACKSTREETS AND BACKDOORS"

" WHAT KINDA BOXERS YOU WEARIN HOMIE ?"

" IF I SHOW YOU MINE..."

" THE SECRET HANDSHAKE "

AND

" THE INITIATION INTO THE WEED GANG "

WHY IS JESUS JUST SITTIN THERE LETTIN DUDE GET ROBBED...?

WHO GAVE THE HIPPIE DUDE THE ACID HES TRIPPIN OFF?

WHY ARE THEY ROBBIN A BLACK DUDE IN THE MISSION...?

so much for Black n Brown Unity....this cover screams " LATINO UNITY....only rob the blacks trying to infiltrate our hood"

I wonder if Balhead Ric and Cellski did a cover of them robbin a paisa would it get the same reaction?

i wonder if he got caught for getting "all up n our pockets", would berner be able to do the time or would he serve a lightened sentence in PC and goldtoes would do 5 years and face additional RICO charges?

WHACK BRO, U tried hard, but that shit wasnt funny at all.

Nov 7, 2004
Damn seems like people on here are just waiting for Berner to slip up so they can go at him. We need to support the artist's that are in the spotlight actually making moves and getting respect outside of the bay. At some point even if you dont like his music u have to give Berner his respect, what other new artist's are hitting billboards back to back?? As we speak he is in Atlanta working with Grand Hustle and doing songs with Yung La his grind is undeniable. Maybe it wasnt the best cover I agree but it shouldn't take away from all the dope shit with quality artwork that he has put out. Jus my 2 cents still got love for everybody on the siccness I just think we need to support each other to compete with other regions like Miami, Atl, Houston ect...Much Love Siccness Berner keep doing ya thang homie cant wait to hear tha joint wit Yung La!!! ALSO I HEARD A FEW MAJOR LABELS HAVE BEEN CALLING ASKING ABOUT THE BERN AND I KNOW THIS 1ST HAND SO HE"S DEF DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Y'all really acting like this isn't Siccness.net huh, since when have we not been "haters"?? Why you log back on, see a topic that you expected from the "haters", and want to post about it trying hard to defend everything?

Apr 25, 2002
ALOT OF HOMO ON PEOPLES MIND... I DONT SEE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THE COVER.. SO FOR THE HOMOS.....IF UR GAY, THEN ENJOY LIFE. FEEL ME, JUS DONT GIVE ME THAT GHOST RIDE THE SHEETS LOOK..

BERNER MAKING MOVES.. GET MONEY MAYNE
i didnt see anything gay in the cover until i looked at the other pages in this thread but i thought the cover was funny

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
......Cover is funny and some of these comments on it 2......

But Berner has come along way.......And really dosent care what cats on here say cause cats been roasting him from the jump........He's on though....Fuckin with heavy hitters in the bay and doing it out in other states........

Most cats on this board would love to be doin what your doin bern.........You rep this bay shit northern cali tuff.....The delivery has gotten better, you wanted this shit bad and made it happen......Big props homie.......