BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
he might have cd's on shelves but his rap skills need a tune up. I honestly have no reason to dislike him but seems to me his delivery is way to basic most of the time

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MAN...Y'ALL BEEN RIDIN BERNER'S HELMET 4EVER...IT'S GETTING OLD NOW...HE'S BEING PRODUCTIVE AND CONSISTENT AND THAT'S MORE THAN I CAN SAY 4 MOST RAPPERS NOWDAYS..AND HE FUCCIN WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE SO ALL THIS HATERISM IS REALLY JUST OPINION...THE MOB FUCCS WITH BIG BERN AND IT AIN'T JUST ABOUT THE WEED...THAT'S JUST A PEACE OFFERING...I GUESS Y'ALL NEVER HEARD THE SAYING DON'T HATE,APPRECIATE!! MOST OF Y'ALL FAVORITE RAPPERS SUCC 2 ME BUT I KEEP MY OPINIONS 2 MYSELF UNLESS I'M ASKED...JUST 4 Y'ALL TALKING SHIT...I'M GOING 2 FEATURE BERNER ON MY SHIT..AND WHILE Y'ALL WORRYING ABOUT HOW TIGHT THE LYRICS ARE...WE GONE GET THIS MONEY!!--KEEP IT MOBBY OR EAT THESE NUTS LIKE THE SQUIRREL MINDED SUCCAS YOU ARE...LOL...NOW WHAT??

Jan 12, 2006
tell you what tho berner, no hate, but i have never been on my knees in front of another man

im just sayin tho

album cover or not i couldnt even get on my knees in front of another man

thats just one of those positions you try to not get in as a man
because its 'suggestive'

just IMO you know, for next time
keep doin your thing tho, but dont get your knees dirty in the process cousin

you had to have seen the joke in that cover.
you really didnt?
co-sign!

MAN...Y'ALL BEEN RIDIN BERNER'S HELMET 4EVER...IT'S GETTING OLD NOW...HE'S BEING PRODUCTIVE AND CONSISTENT AND THAT'S MORE THAN I CAN SAY 4 MOST RAPPERS NOWDAYS..AND HE FUCCIN WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE SO ALL THIS HATERISM IS REALLY JUST OPINION...THE MOB FUCCS WITH BIG BERN AND IT AIN'T JUST ABOUT THE WEED...THAT'S JUST A PEACE OFFERING...I GUESS Y'ALL NEVER HEARD THE SAYING DON'T HATE,APPRECIATE!! MOST OF Y'ALL FAVORITE RAPPERS SUCC 2 ME BUT I KEEP MY OPINIONS 2 MYSELF UNLESS I'M ASKED...JUST 4 Y'ALL TALKING SHIT...I'M GOING 2 FEATURE BERNER ON MY SHIT..AND WHILE Y'ALL WORRYING ABOUT HOW TIGHT THE LYRICS ARE...WE GONE GET THIS MONEY!!--KEEP IT MOBBY OR EAT THESE NUTS LIKE THE SQUIRREL MINDED SUCCAS YOU ARE...LOL...NOW WHAT??
Thats the biz right there. The haters needa get off this shit talkign to Berner. He out there hustling hard as fuck!

Even if you dont like dudes rappin, he out there repping for the bay area all over the world, thats a beautiful thing right there.

Berner aint even close to my favorite rapper, but dude knows GREAT beats, he works non stop and knows how to put an album together. Plus he working on his flow which is getting better with time and the effort he putting in.

For the first time ill quote hot sauce... WHY HATE?

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Tay much love big homie!!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Berners hella dope I don't know why you saying he sucks have you heard Drought Season? that shits a fuckin classic album. now I admit that pictures hella funny and Tricksta is a fag for photoshopping a dick to it but on the real Berner is a good rapper and keeps his hustle going and is making his money so I got mad respect for homie don't let the haters get to you homie stay up -Reckless

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ALOT OF HOMO ON PEOPLES MIND... I DONT SEE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THE COVER.. SO FOR THE HOMOS.....IF UR GAY, THEN ENJOY LIFE. FEEL ME, JUS DONT GIVE ME THAT GHOST RIDE THE SHEETS LOOK..

BERNER MAKING MOVES.. GET MONEY MAYNE
how much did berner pay you for this post?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not exactly sure how message board jokes is hating....

i thought that was called clowning..
so is clowning hating now? just so i can officially change my definition up....

last i remember we were all telling berner to get his money and praising him

man the covers funny, let niggas joke, if you really did care about views, then hey, people 'hating' are giving you exposure.

i dunno i think hot weather is fuckin with everyones brains
11 pages is better than way more talented rappers could do if they tried to make a thread. and you didnt even have to make it!

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
Looking at the comments, most people are either childish or very very homo oriented. Maybe yeah like someone said you are very sensitive cause you don't like your city rappers to be appearing anywhere near as gays. And I don't understand the hate on the berner. Traffic is a classic. Fuck this thread.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Looking at the comments, most people are either childish or very very homo oriented. Maybe yeah like someone said you are very sensitive cause you don't like your city rappers to be appearing anywhere near as gays. And I don't understand the hate on the berner. Traffic is a classic. Fuck this thread.
how the fuck is finding humor in something funny, childish or homo? you sound like a stuck up little bitch.

Feb 9, 2003
Ya feel me?

Actually, if you're defending Berner's blatant act of homoeroticism, I'd rather you keep your hands to yourself, patnah!

Berner fails. Fails at life. But don't respond and try and talk shit to me. I didn't really type this. It's only a drawing of a response.