BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
tell you what tho berner, no hate, but i have never been on my knees in front of another man

im just sayin tho

album cover or not i couldnt even get on my knees in front of another man

thats just one of those positions you try to not get in as a man
because its 'suggestive'

just IMO you know, for next time
keep doin your thing tho, but dont get your knees dirty in the process cousin

you had to have seen the joke in that cover.
you really didnt?

i mean .....fuck it, nevermind. lol
san franciscans just gotta be extra careful with that type of thing
half the world think all yall gay as it is

Jun 25, 2005
The thing is this really aint even a true siccness roasting....Berner look bruh I dont like your raps but I can respect your hustle

BUT...

you know you had some control over how the cover look. Aint nobody hypnotize you to bend down in front of dude when they took tha photo. I'm pretty sure that yall had some input on the concept too. Instead yall shoulda had some big body guard hold dude by tha ankles upside down and shake him till his money fell ...like in tha cartoons man LOL

May 30, 2006
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have
control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me
I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike.
Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!
Young "who?"...hahahaha...Killer Mike sucks btw..Good luck with the mixtape.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Berner looks like he's about to eat a fuckin cheeseburger. Berner you're a motherfuckin liar that you ain't ever spent shit for people to get on your music. Didn't Jacka say how you hooked him up FAT with some purp, and not no damn sack either. Quit FRONTIN, the new movement.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
damn ya'll niggaz speakin like u got cds sittin on the shelves sellin units or somethin,berners a real hustler man hes not just a bay rapper whos stuck in the bay this nigga be hittin germany,ny,atl over promoting the bay!! dude gets my respect he's not a sucka tryin to eat off the next mans record label hes buyin his own beats,paying for his own artwork and pressing up his own cds, if people dont like his music than simply dont buy it there's other people who do and record sales prove that..

Nov 7, 2002
Classic.
Who cares, really, about the cover in this digital age.Still, its "different" for sure.

Berner, does make killer music. Slap followed by slap.

Berner would be a dope executive producer for a few rappers. A lot of them disappoint these days. Get the shit sounding right....

Keep Hustling