BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
ALOT OF HOMO ON PEOPLES MIND... I DONT SEE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THE COVER.. SO FOR THE HOMOS.....IF UR GAY, THEN ENJOY LIFE. FEEL ME, JUS DONT GIVE ME THAT GHOST RIDE THE SHEETS LOOK..

BERNER MAKING MOVES.. GET MONEY MAYNE

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
iknow dude bumps heads on here from time to time
but is dude a shit talker or something ? why are yall on his line like that lol

p.s. a berner can you post pic of the gran hustle studio if you get a chance

May 9, 2002
iknow dude bumps heads on here from time to time
but is dude a shit talker or something ? why are yall on his line like that lol

p.s. a berner can you post pic of the gran hustle studio if you get a chance
Because he is a black eye to the rap game. He bought his way into it and acts like every rapper is his friend. However, he is never on their albums, they are only on his.

Jun 25, 2005
your fuckin lying Berner. Nows not the time to bullshit. any grafx artist on this site will tell you that shit was not drawn, that was a straight camera picture made to look like a cartoon. looks like Vector to me....

who else agrees?
Exactly...they posed for the pic and some GA made the vector....if it is fake then somebody got WAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME on their hands. But I doubt its fake

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
your fuckin lying Berner. Nows not the time to bullshit. any grafx artist on this site will tell you that shit was not drawn, that was a straight camera picture made to look like a cartoon. looks like Vector to me....

who else agrees?
I would say the same....unless dude photoshopped their faces in, but zooming in on the pic I don't see any seams and blurring...berner, I think your bluff has been called homie...kinda weak that you can't just man up about it

So you sayin Goldtoes chose the cover art? If so....that just made the whole thing funnier

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and i bet you money that wasnt on mission, its looks to be on haight, right hand side pretty much the first block after the park. (the first park, not the park next to amoeba) that purple spot on the left is probably that headshop. if im not mistaken the gate next to it even looks like that. ive sat exactly where the readheaded guy is.

for us people who know about SF...youll prolly agree w me