BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have
control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me
I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike.
Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!

Did you draw it Berner ? or Goldie Don't you pay people to draw album covers?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Can someone answer me ?

Why is the Zig Zag man not reporting this crime or trying to help the brotha out ?
Just cause brothas smoke blunts mainly...now the zig zag man ain't gonna help the cat getting robbed?

I think the hippie tweaker is a narc, I mean come on...dude is suspect as fuck....if you see a witness with a reaction like that, your robbery is gonna get ugly..sooner or later.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Can someone answer me ?

Why is the Zig Zag man not reporting this crime or trying to help the brotha out ?
Just cause brothas smoke blunts mainly...now the zig zag man ain't gonna help the cat getting robbed?

I think the hippie tweaker is a narc, I mean come on...dude is suspect as fuck....if you see a witness with a reaction like that, your robbery is gonna get ugly..sooner or later.
If its in the mission hippie dudes a narc.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike. Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!
r u gonna suck their dicks?

Sep 17, 2007
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have
control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me
I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike.
Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!
your fuckin lying Berner. Nows not the time to bullshit. any grafx artist on this site will tell you that shit was not drawn, that was a straight camera picture made to look like a cartoon. looks like Vector to me....

who else agrees?