BERNER SIGNED TO TAYLOR GANG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
me and cozmo have some epic production on deck, i got one with wiz and nipsey hussle over a cardo beat that is just crazy, just got in the studio with su and hbk for first single ..... im going all the way in on 20 lights... wiz didn't sign me because of weed, do u no how many people in cali got good weed , lol... he respects the hustle and likes the music ... not only do i have a pretty good following now, people in the industry really fuck wit me... im excited to show the world what this bay is about... me and wiz also got a clothing line we are dropping .... FRESHKO ... i got some real big things poipin .... feel how u want.. im bout these M's .... fuck a couple hundred thousand .. im bout these M's ... respect to everyone for the feedback...

Props: MIIthasav
Mar 18, 2008
me and cozmo have some epic production on deck, i got one with wiz and nipsey hussle over a cardo beat that is just crazy, just got in the studio with su and hbk for first single ..... im going all the way in on 20 lights... wiz didn't sign me because of weed, do u no how many people in cali got good weed , lol... he respects the hustle and likes the music ... not only do i have a pretty good following now, people in the industry really fuck wit me... im excited to show the world what this bay is about... me and wiz also got a clothing line we are dropping .... FRESHKO ... i got some real big things poipin .... feel how u want.. im bout these M's .... fuck a couple hundred thousand .. im bout these M's ... respect to everyone for the feedback...
Next song: Berner feat Ugly Nigga (it can happen).

May 5, 2005
I must say I have to give you props, you have been grinding hard since I've been on this forum and I've met you a few times at the weed spot on Geary, you seem like a good dude. There's really no reason to be negative about this. Props to you.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ by "the ladies"..do u really mean...you?

lol nah im fuckin with u bro

on topic..i think berner def got better at rapping but kinda seems like hes just makin the same kinda songs over and over ..and kinda gets played out along with the same flow pattern .....im talkin bout what seperates good rappers from great artist'
he aint wack by any means..i like his ear for production for real...and i def dont nock his grind and work effort

Jul 21, 2002
nice!! good shit bro!! i cant wait to hear berner, juicy j, and wiz on a track. all them fools got different styles. wiz voice ( taylor gang or die) hahahahah