BERNER SIGNED TO TAYLOR GANG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CONGRATS BERNER..

WHEN THIS GO DOWN?

“@KREAYSHAWN: “ G @gdwhsqas WizKhalifa: Berner Is Taylor Gang” YES MY UNCLE BERNER G @GSX-RGalindo 415” >> thank u mama kreay !

S @Shanestutt : News: G @GSX-RGalindo 415 Signs With Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang http://www.gslaps.com/2012/03/berner-signs-with-wiz-khalifas-taylor-gang.html

Apr 25, 2002
i aint feelin nothin related to Taylor Gang except Juicy J's beats and the Black & Yellow production (Stargate). but thats big. i cant say i be feelin Berner either but dude realy cares about his product. a lot of rappers care about their product, but Berner knows how to care.

congrats to that dude,

Nov 8, 2007
Not too long ago Bern was on here being hated and what not. Glad to see it didnt faze him and he still making power moves. Congrats to Berner.

Goes to show you Ambition X Positivity X Devotion pays off.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Damn..Berner was getting clowned on here real bad when he 1st came out. Now look! I dont listen to Khalifas or Berner but good for him!!!! Should i dare say T.B.I.B.

Feb 1, 2011
Congrats Berner, I fuck with Wiz heavy you guys need to check out Kush&OJ. I like Wiz because he has a library of nothing but feel good music, chill out smoke drink something and enjoy life.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Mane, you can't say that he's one of the very few in the bay making moves nxt to Krey, Ya Boy and currently Philthy.

His product has stepped up since. He used to sound amateur as fuck on that first Drought Season album, but his flow/voice NOW is tolerable and his production. This the best fit for him since he makes hella weed songs anyways. I remember all the threads niggaz talked shit and clowned on 'em tho, can't lie it was entertaining but I knew he was making the moves he said he was making. Least he was about his grit than bragg about it.