Berner gets interviewed by Snoop Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I dont like how snoop made it seem like Wiz is the creator of cookies , or that LA is even close to Nor Cal weed in terms of quality , love your area but keep it real
I think he made it sound more like B Legit n Bernie had something to do with it, but I was upset to find out I was fooled to think Bernie came up with the strain. Can't blame Snoop for saying he likes the bay's bud n LA's the best. He's from LA n I'm sure some bud from LA is pretty good

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 17, 2002
Both sides of the state good the danks. Nor cal has had an overall better history with abundance and consistency but you have to keep in mind people in la and the sfv were smoking and growing Og Kush since the 90s. Not many people in the bay were on that kush craze until about 5 years ago.

Personally I think the og craze has gone too far and it's ruined the diversity in bud. So many more nor cal growers are doing ogk and they have stopped growing good GDP. You go into so cal clinics and they'll have like 7 different ogs and minimal selection ot anything else.

Aug 17, 2002
HOGGLIFE @HOGGLIFE I miss the stinky and tasty gdp that used to be around even the stuff without any purple on it. Now the only gdp I see is dark purple with no scent or flavor. Don't like those cuts at all. When I see the bomb I try to get as much as I can.

I've been getting into cookies a lot recently. When it first go to so cal it was hit or miss but eventually I got to smoke some good examples and now I'm hooked and see what the hype is about. Interesting strain no real pronounced smell or flavor but still a distinct strain.

Props: Chree

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
i dont like how snoop made it seem like wiz is the creator of cookies , or that la is even close to nor cal weed in terms of quality , love your area but keep it real
snoop was tawkin bout who blew it up not created it... And yer sleepin on tha los... We dont do outdoor as big obviously, but our indoor is "arguably" better...

both sides of the state good the danks. Nor cal has had an overall better history with abundance and consistency but you have to keep in mind people in la and the sfv were smoking and growing og kush since the 90s. Not many people in the bay were on that kush craze until about 5 years ago.

Personally i think the og craze has gone too far and it's ruined the diversity in bud. So many more nor cal growers are doing ogk and they have stopped growing good gdp. You go into so cal clinics and they'll have like 7 different ogs and minimal selection ot anything else.
well said/pretty acurate ...

when you think of good weed the emerald triangle is the first thing that comes to mind and yea la got kush but nor cal got everything else our position on the globe gives us the edge everytime.

How's it funny some of us are dead serious about out meds breh

strong roots keep you grounded
emerald triangle is known for outdoor... Sure they do ins too but if u kno your shit u know y its called that and know it refers to outdoor...

Which is definantly not wut peeple think of when they "think of good weed"...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Also btw... U cood see how nervous/lame berner was when he tried to freestyle...

If u got freestyle barz or not u shoodnt be fidgety and nervous like a weenie