Berner gets interviewed by Snoop Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Thos cups are so subjective and dependent on so many other variables. You already know the herb game is like the wild west in terms of business regulations, there's nothing to be told or gained from those contests in my opinion.

Props: reo

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
oregon used to always have better weed than cali historically

that berner "freestyle" was super uncomfortable to watch the end seemed written though

Props: 5ive1en
haha fucking rap game! got to love it ... the bay area did not create cookies! its a fact! . florida came up with the strain we just took the florida og out and added og or bubba a little gdp some platnuim to it and claimed it bay area weed!. and for you dont knows the bay area is part of the emarald triangle we always have been . we got the best weed cause we take everyones ideas and temps and how they grow and b ring it to cali and make it better . cali is the meca for weed now .

Sep 23, 2006
haha fucking rap game! got to love it ... the bay area did not create cookies! its a fact! . florida came up with the strain we just took the florida og out and added og or bubba a little gdp some platnuim to it and claimed it bay area weed!. and for you dont knows the bay area is part of the emarald triangle we always have been . we got the best weed cause we take everyones ideas and temps and how they grow and b ring it to cali and make it better . cali is the meca for weed now .
haha fucking internet game! got to love it ...

Everyone is a gatdamn expert

Props: reo and BO$$
Mar 23, 2013
Bred by The Hemp Center, Girl Scout Cookies was crossed with OG Kush, Durban Poison and Cherry Kush to create flavors of cotton candy mixed with fruit and spice. Made famous by Berner, a San Francisco rapper and collective owner, Girl Scout Cookies yields a moderate to heavy crop with and has a resistance to most pests and diseases. Flowering time is approximately 9-10 weeks with a THC level of 18-23% and a CBD ranging 0.7-1.0%.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
and for you dont knows the bay area is part of the emarald triangle we always have been
not true... unless by "bay area" you mean humboldt bay...

The region of the Emerald Triangle is 10,260 square miles (26,600 km2) of thick forests hidden in Northern California between the Pacific Coast and the Redwood Forest. The Emerald triangle has also been known as Behind the Redwood Curtain because the two major highways that merge the three counties, U.S. Route 101 and State Route 299, are lined with coastal redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) trees. The three points of the Emerald Triangle are: Humboldt County, Trinity County, and Mendocino County.

Props: BO$$

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
but newayz...

i kno music is just "entertainment"... but once i kno sum1s a lame or a wanabee/poser... i cant get into there shit...

and it seems like berners a weenie...

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
as someone who lived all his life in southern cali and now resides in northern cali, the weed is as good quality wise in southern cali as it is in northern cali. now that theres medical marijuana shops the level of quality is equivalent all across the state.

weed is cheaper in the bay, thats about it

im almost willing to wager that the OG in southern cali (which is all people smoke in southern cali, people in norhtern cali are more open to different strains) is better than northern CA.

and they dont get it from northern cali, theres a place called San Fernando Valley that produces almost 3/4ths of the OG in So.Cali

for instance, there was a green door in southern cali, green door in northern cali. same shit
Gas you smoke big so your opinion holds weight with me , but I still say Nor Cal got the advantage we created some of the most sought after strains in the world even if its by 1% better i say we got the edge