Benicia chick arrested for druggin and sexxin 15 year old boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Shit... I know a dude who was fuckin a chick and puked on her and then she fuckin pukes because of that all over him too.... He walks outta the fukin room with shit all over him askin for a bathroom, the dude who owned the place was like fuck that you get out side and were washin you down with a fuckin hose. I'd be pissed if that shit happened in my house.
LOL...yeah a hose is the best way to go. I'd have told him the same shit. After he cleaned my fucking house. lol

maybe the boy was just attractive to her? maybe he got the pussu wet?
She must be a lil 'toopid then. As is seems, she was kinda naive or dim witted.

So, upon further investigation, DFresh actually has a chance. The chick is 'slow'......and apparently she was used by all the other kids in school because her family has a lil money and she is hella generous and gullible.

I mean, serious though, if you look at her myspace, you can pretty much tell that she isn't in her right mind! Shes 22 from the Bay and no mention of Mac Dre, Hyphy, Thizz pills, etc., on her whoel page.
Now if that doesn't speak volumes, I dont know what does!

I stand by my convicitions (no pun intended) that the boy in a ungrateful lil brat who used this older chick, knowing full well what he was doing, and then threw her under the bus when he got caught.

Fuckin it up for early to mid 20 cougars everywhere! LMAO!
What? NO THIZZ OR DIE YOU BEEZY? FUCK THIS BITCH! SHE IS NOT SICCNESS WORTHY!

At 22, a woman should not be finding 15 year old boys attractive. If that is the case, there is a good chance that she is in some way mentally unstable.

After what Dana mentioned, it is even clearer that she has some issues.
Yeah, she's definitely not all there. Who knows what has happened to her in her life though. If she's that "slow" she could have been molested or some shit. Either way, she has some sort of mental defect fuckin around with a 15 year old at the age of 22.

If you can't find a good man, raise one, my momma always said.
So would that be adoption? Cause if you can't find a man to fuck, how you gonna get preggers? lol. Or does it not matter what type of guy you fuck, as long as he's not around? or what?

May 2, 2002
She's ugly.
She probably has low self-esteem.
She has to drug someone to have sex with them.
He's 7 years younger than she is.

Whats the problem?:confused:

I'm being sarcastic. Thats sickening and pathetic. If the situation were reversed, I'd say the same thing.

Jul 5, 2009
At 22, a woman should not be finding 15 year old boys attractive. If that is the case, there is a good chance that she is in some way mentally unstable.

After what Dana mentioned, it is even clearer that she has some issues.
I went through that with my oldest sisters' friends when i was 15 to 16. They would make comments and shit when they were sober but when they got drunk i was damn near scared to go over her house. Super aggressive bitches throw me off.