Benicia chick arrested for druggin and sexxin 15 year old boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Woman, 22, arrested for allegedly having sex with drugged boy

Times-Herald staff report
Posted: 08/18/2009 01:45:17 AM PDT

BENICIA -- A 22-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly providing alcohol and marijuana to a 15-year-old boy before having sex with him, police said Monday.
The teenager and his mother reported Benician Ashley Galvan hours after the boy was found intoxicated with Galvan at about 12:15 a.m. on the 100 block of West E Street, according to a police release.

Police had found the two because Galvan called the teen's mother to tell her the boy was drunk on First Street, police said.

The teen, who police described as "heavily intoxicated," was taken to the hospital for treatment. He and his mother returned to the police station after 1 p.m. that same day, police said.

When police spoke with Galvan, she reportedly admitted her involvement with the teen, police said.

Galvan was booked into Solano County Jail Sunday on felony charges of sex and oral copulation with a minor and contributing to juvenile delinquency, a misdemeanor. Galvan has since been released on bail

and before you ask....... here:
http://www.myspace.com/angelbabyhaley87

Dec 4, 2006
I sent her a message on myspace....

"hey girl, I'm of age. when you get out hit me up here's my cell phone number (925) ***-****. I wont call the cops because that's one thing I wont do. But I will fuck the shit out of your pussu" ..