Benicia chick arrested for druggin and sexxin 15 year old boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
From the comments I read on the TH message board, she is a pro head doctor and can be found frequenting a local Benicia bar. It cant be that hard for you to find her, there are only like 3 bars in Benicia!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Where were these chicks when i was 15?
you know, my boy had an older sister, NO not like that ya sickos...lol...

she obviously had a bunch of older friends. she's like 2-4 years older than he and i (i met her when my boy and i were in college, we all went to the same school)....anyway...when he was in high school, like a freshman i think...she had just graduated or some shit, and for like 1-2 years after her friends would come over and fuck her little brother (my home boy) and yada yada...

i've met like 1-2 other people who talk about that shit....i dunno if i believe them though...altho, my boy from college i believe cause he always pulled hoes...

this mutha fucka brought a bitch back to his place with his roomate and some bitch he picked up....they're fuckin these broads in the driveway...my boys got his bitch bent over his car, and he starts fuckin her in the ass....then he pukes ALL OVER her fucking back!

i couldn't stop fucking laughing when he told me that shit. i said, "great dude you better hope she was drunk enough to not remember who you are, or you're going to be the guy on campus who gets bitches drunk, fucks them in the ass, and then pukes all over their backs." lol

Mar 24, 2004
id be lucky enough to get a glass of grape drink at my friends house

that kid said fucka bitch i aint gettin on timeout for this ho ahhah

Nov 27, 2006
i gotta say, this kid played the situation pretty good actually lol. He got free drink, trees and some pussy from an older bitch then got caught drunk and then instead of gettin in trouble he just blamed the bitch and now he's a "victim", smart kid. Its not like he ran 2 his mom and told her wut happened lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yea like bein a rapist lmao. Its college everyone gets drunk and fucks bitches in the ass
i dunno about everyone...

but i mean, getting drunk and fucking is somethin a lot of people do...

but PUKING all over a bitches back with your dick in her ass.....

:confused:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
we all have moments of weakness lmao
i've never met anybody but this guy who's puked on a bitch while fucking her, let alone fucking her in the ass, outside, drunk as fuck, bent over his car.

And they obviously had some clothes on...plus his neighbor was a cop. lmao....

Feb 28, 2008
Shit... I know a dude who was fuckin a chick and puked on her and then she fuckin pukes because of that all over him too.... He walks outta the fukin room with shit all over him askin for a bathroom, the dude who owned the place was like fuck that you get out side and were washin you down with a fuckin hose. I'd be pissed if that shit happened in my house.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
So, upon further investigation, DFresh actually has a chance. The chick is 'slow'......and apparently she was used by all the other kids in school because her family has a lil money and she is hella generous and gullible.

I mean, serious though, if you look at her myspace, you can pretty much tell that she isn't in her right mind! Shes 22 from the Bay and no mention of Mac Dre, Hyphy, Thizz pills, etc., on her whoel page.
Now if that doesn't speak volumes, I dont know what does!

I stand by my convicitions (no pun intended) that the boy in a ungrateful lil brat who used this older chick, knowing full well what he was doing, and then threw her under the bus when he got caught.

Fuckin it up for early to mid 20 cougars everywhere! LMAO!