BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CUZ I PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO WHO POSTS WHAT AND SOME PPL JUST DONT GET IT. IM NOT FOND OF THE ONES WHO TRY TO PUT ON THE CLOWN SUIT AND THEN TURN AROUND AND ACT BUDDY BUDDY. WHY SHOULD I SHARE MY GOOD KNOWLEDGE WITH THE "TAY HATERS"??
I LIKE TO JOKE SOMETIMES,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO RESPECT/DISRESPECT...I KEEP MY PEN OUT SO I CAN JOT DOWN WHO'S WHO IN CASE WE EVER CROSS PATHS...CUZ U BEST BELIEVE IMMA ADDRESS IT.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
CUZ I PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO WHO POSTS WHAT AND SOME PPL JUST DONT GET IT. IM NOT FOND OF THE ONES WHO TRY TO PUT ON THE CLOWN SUIT AND THEN TURN AROUND AND ACT BUDDY BUDDY. WHY SHOULD I SHARE MY GOOD KNOWLEDGE WITH THE "TAY HATERS"??
I LIKE TO JOKE SOMETIMES,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO RESPECT/DISRESPECT...I KEEP MY PEN OUT SO I CAN JOT DOWN WHO'S WHO IN CASE WE EVER CROSS PATHS...CUZ U BEST BELIEVE IMMA ADDRESS IT.
i've always been real with you tay, and had your back on here, and i have just one question for you: what's the status on the crazie locs collabo?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THATS FUNNY U ASK CUZ ME AND MY HOMIE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THE LOCS AFTER WE SAW THE VIDEO WITH MC EIHT AND HE TALKED ME INTO IT. WE WATCHED HIS VIDEOS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND WAS READY TO PULL UP IN SAN JO AND SHOOT SOME FOOTAGE JUST FOR THE SICCNESS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ROCC STUFF BUT I THINK SOME OF HIS VIDEOS COULD GO VIRAL IF THEY ARE PUSHED RIGHT. I FUCCS WITH IT. #FOREAL DOE

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
THATS FUNNY U ASK CUZ ME AND MY HOMIE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THE LOCS AFTER WE SAW THE VIDEO WITH MC EIHT AND HE TALKED ME INTO IT. WE WATCHED HIS VIDEOS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND WAS READY TO PULL UP IN SAN JO AND SHOOT SOME FOOTAGE JUST FOR THE SICCNESS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ROCC STUFF BUT I THINK SOME OF HIS VIDEOS COULD GO VIRAL IF THEY ARE PUSHED RIGHT. I FUCCS WITH IT. #FOREAL DOE
he started to go viral with some shit where he was rapping and it looked like he was gonna burst a blood vessel, it was on worldstar years ago
Before 50 Tyson Their Was Crazie Locs: Almost Pops A Blood Vessel During This Freestyle! | New Video

that was in his crazier rappin days lol

Feb 14, 2004
^^^U ONE OF THEM ONES......
#ADIOS
#GO ASK YA BITCH
Why are you so serious all the time? Remember that fake ass thread they made about me and you were spearheaded that shit w Elton John videos and some fag shit taking cheap shots at me... Well since then I've returned that same shit to you just not so faggish... But go back on my shit here on the siccness, I've always said Bo is the tightest & I've always supported wcm and I can't wait for snake eyes 2, tunnel vision 2, moment of truth 2, dosia 2 if you ever drop it, and the one I want the most is mafia moves w key loom... You can joke around and talk tuff but can't take it very well..

#The over sensitive type

#like my bitch

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Why are you so serious all the time? Remember that fake ass thread they made about me and you were spearheaded that shit w Elton John videos and some fag shit taking cheap shots at me... Well since then I've returned that same shit to you just not so faggish... But go back on my shit here on the siccness, I've always said Bo is the tightest & I've always supported wcm and I can't wait for snake eyes 2, tunnel vision 2, moment of truth 2, dosia 2 if you ever drop it, and the one I want the most is mafia moves w key loom... You can joke around and talk tuff but can't take it very well..

#The over sensitive type

#like my bitch
NAH SON....I DONT RECALL NONE OF THAT. I REMEMBER POSTING ONCE WHEN THEY SAID U WAS SNITCHIN BUT IM A SERIOUS PERSON,NOT A CLOWN. U SAID SOME OUTTA POCCET SHIT SO NOW I DONT LIKE U. HUMAN NATURE NOT SENSITIVITY....AND YES,ILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF U...NOT CUZ IM SENSITIVE,CUZ I DONT TOLERATE BLATANT DISRESPECT. U THOUGHT I FORGOT??

Feb 14, 2004
Well then when you have grand kids have them play w YOUR bootyhole since you wish that upon them...

#BozoCapone

# yourmouthdon'tstop

#borderlineretarded

#mustthinkyouainttheonlyonenotscaredtogosetdown

Last edited: