BBQ season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Anybody ever tried that nu-wave little induction heatwave grills from the infomercials? U can touch it n it dosent burn you or whatever

Im thinkin of getting one for fathers day, dont really care about the other lil features it has but it has that exact-tempature feature keeps food that exact temp steadily so it wont burn sauce or butter or whatever, cuz he sometimes cooks his own sauces

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I make my own burgers, similar to what some of you said. minced mixed with onion, bread crumbs, egg, spices...I keep it pretty standard normally, but once made some with little chopped up tomatos and cilantro which were nice.

Also make my own sausages. Always two badges. One flavor is more Italian with basil, oregano, etc., and the other one spicey with cilantro.

Chicken wings I marinade mostly with onions, garlic, honey, lemon, soy sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, and a bit of bbq sauce. My kids love it.

And my potato salad has no competition. Same as my deviled eggs, etc...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Any recommendations on a smoker? Saw someone say there's one for 50? Looking to spend under 150 if possible for a good one

Not sure breh, I'm a n00b but bout to work on my smoked BBQ game this year.

I read online the masterbuilt smoker is quality for the price, and being electric is a good way to get your feet wet - charcoal is probably best but takes a lot more work keeping a consistent 200 degrees or so.

Throw some wood chips and add a charcoal cube on the bottom pan and bet that shit come out hyphy.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I would suggest a charcoal smoker so u can put charcoal n woodchips... U cant beat the flavor those things will put into ur food...

If ur gonna take all that time to smoke something, u might as well make sure it comes out the best way possible... It makes enough difference to make it worth it, its not that much harder than using an electric one, u still have to keep checking the electric ones too its not like u can jus throw it in there and trust it to be perfect when its done... Its still a task either way so u might as well treat yourself dont cheat yourself...

"U betta check yourself before u wreck yourself" Thats the jingle!!!... Tazz™ Charcoal BBQ's and Linoleum Floors- Mention this ad and get 5% off your next purchase of grill and floor combo (500 sq. ft./$10,000 minumum) *By next purchase we mean not this time, next time. **Whites allowed, but strongly frowned apon.

**The views of Tazz™ Charcoal BBQ's and Linoleum Floors do not necessarily reflect those of Siccness.net.**

Props: BUTCHER 206