- BBQ INFO -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
The 2nd Annual Siccness BBQ
Saturday, September 14 - 12 Noon
at Alum Rock park in San Jose, CA
16240 Alum Rock Ave. - 408 259-5477
Sponsored by: Bayside Entertainment Distribution, Hitworks Studio in Sacramento, CA., Cuda and Press-A-Demo

Admission is Free:
Food and Alcohol aren't.

Live Battle Contest:
$10 entry fee. Winner takes the whole pot. Everyone is free to enter. Hafway House Ent. says they will slaughter 'anyone' from internet rapper to platinum selling rapper. The winner will also recieve free mastering and 40 free retail ready copies of their next project including a bar code, courtesy of Press-A-Demo in addition to the cash prize.

Raffle:
1 Free Ticket to everyone that comes. Every ticket after is $1. Prizes for the raffle will be packages from the sponsors and labels attending.

Over 100 Artists in Attendance:

Riq Roq
JT The Bigga Figga
Mac Mall
Ray Luv
Cellski
Young Droop
Gangsta Dre
Skee 64
Big Oso Loc
Andre Nickatina
First Degree the DE
Taydatay of 11/5
B12 of Riderlife
Miami
Jay Tee of N2Deep
Irocc
Luni Coleone
Spice 1
C-bo
T-po
Big Hollis
Marvaless
Black C of RBL Posse
Military Minded
Kaoz
Killa Valley Ent.
King Czar
Ammunition
DBS
Say-So
8 Ball Loc
Gangsta Reese
Mack Truck
Loki
Mellowed Out
Nutha Day Nutha Dolla
A-Wax
Assassin
Side Industry
Highspeed
ADR
Tre 8
Apartment 3
Black Madness
Zigidy
Bosko

All of the above are confirmed! More still being added.

The Sicc Shop:
The Sicc Shop will have all its merchandise for sale, including artists signing their releases there for you. *NEW* Siccness.net shirts will be for sale. Black and White, XL and XXL only. $20 each.

Live Coverage:
2 or more nationally distributed magazines
The film crew that filmed Killa Tay's Murder Show

Alcohol:
Three (3) Kegs will be available
B.Y.O.S. (Bring Your Own Shit)

Food:
Plates of food will be for sale. You are welcome to bring food for everyone as well. You will be compensated for the money you spent on the food you bring from the sale of it.

(More info coming soon)

The only down side is that there will be no performaces. According to the city and park officials that overlook Alum Rock park, they do not allow "amplified sound." So the performances had to be canceled. We are allowed to have a stereo, but nothing past that. Regardless, this will be an event to remember..

Next year it's in Vegas. Start saving up now.

Hit me up if you have questions, would like to sponsor the bbq, need to be added, etc.

[email protected]

Vamps
IX.

Apr 26, 2002
im still lookin for a ride....so whats up with underage drinkin?....are there gonna be pigs to "monitor" the situation?
no performances....oh well, u not gonna realize someone is performing when ur shitfaced anyways

Apr 25, 2002
ey to homie trippin off the underage drinkin thing...if its a real concern to you..just come perved with your own personal bottle

hopefully i can gather some homeboyz and mob thru..should be a sick function

Big C

Sicc OG
May 21, 2002
Help Young Wino Out

Help this nigga out. Whoever's in the bay, this cat deserves to go. If he's brave enough to put it out there like that he is entitled to someone hooking him up.
I'd help you out young Homie, but I'm flying in from Phoenix to Sac then driving w/ my crew there.
Good luck wid it tho!
Cuda