Baygeen of Crest Creepaz suspect in D-Shots son muder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Who was the paid informant?
Deeter. Since all this is public already fuck it. He was actually paid to snitch on niggas I know. He got a nigga i know name dedo Life, deeter had nothing to do with the case, wasnt around or nothing & get this they was "bestfriends" rockin with each other on the daily SMH. now I just heard about a nigga I know that had a fed case knockd his shit out. But the atf was mad because they was already building a case on him. They had a paid informant snitching on my hood and had him trying to buy shit off the fresh out nigga. Come to find out it was Danell stevens.

This shit sick out here parents raise ya kids right and with morals. Dont play in the streets hit who ever you want then when you get hit tell to yo mommy type shit because it aint fun. This nigga got shot in the face 2 seperate times.

On his death bed his last words was "baygeen shot me idk why but he shot me" not "tell my child and family I love them" not "tell mariah I was always in love with her" but "baygeen shot me"

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Deeter. Since all this is public already fuck it. He was actually paid to snitch on niggas I know. He got a nigga i know name dedo Life, deeter had nothing to do with the case, wasnt around or nothing & get this they was "bestfriends" rockin with each other on the daily SMH. now I just heard about a nigga I know that had a fed case knockd his shit out. But the atf was mad because they was already building a case on him. They had a paid informant snitching on my hood and had him trying to buy shit off the fresh out nigga. Come to find out it was Danell stevens.

This shit sick out here parents raise ya kids right and with morals. Dont play in the streets hit who ever you want then when you get hit tell to yo mommy type shit because it aint fun. This nigga got shot in the face 2 seperate times.

On his death bed his last words was "baygeen shot me idk why but he shot me" not "tell my child and family I love them" not "tell mariah I was always in love with her" but "baygeen shot me"
That's ugly bruh...like they say "loyalty is royalty"

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yup he must have had a good ass lawyer to get that for depression lol

A jury has found a Bay Area rapper incompetent to stand trial in a 2012 fatal shooting in North Vallejo.

Derek Ray Pittman, 28, also known as “Baygeen,” was found incompetent Tuesday following a one-week civil trial in Solano Superior Court Judge Allan Carter's Vallejo courtroom.

A hearing to determine where Pittman is to be treated has been set for Aug. 29. He remains in custody at the Solano County jail.

Pittman faces a murder charge and a potential life sentence in the Feb. 14, 2012 slaying of 23-year-old Vallejo resident Danell Lashawn Stevens. Stevens was shot multiple times on Fordham Circle and died at Sutter Solano Medical Center.

Pittman turned himself in to police in April 2012, after being named as a suspect in the fatal shooting. He has a history of arrests for drugs, theft and identity theft in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose.

Though state law allows attorneys to request a jury trial to decide competency in a criminal case, the proceeding is regarded as uncommon. However, prosecutors sought the civil trial after one court-appointed doctor found Pittman incompetent and other medical examinations were inconclusive.

Pittman's public defender argued the defendant was unable to assist in his defense after two doctors testified under oath that Pittman was suffering from major depression. Pittman had refused to speak to the doctors, but they based their findings on jail records and jail staff.

Prosecutors, however, argued Pittman — who has lost a substantial amount of weight in jail — was rational and had no history of mental illness. They relied on testimony from the arresting officer as well as a bailiff who reported seeing the defendant talk with his lawyer during a court recess.

Prosecutors also presented the jury with two of Pittman's rap videos and played recordings of jailhouse phone calls he'd made since May 2012.

As a result of the unanimous verdict, the murder case against Pittman remains suspended. However, the case could resume if a judge finds him competent following treatment.

Jun 5, 2004
Damn. I dont personally know if thats all true. but man... In general, the only thing worse than a snitch is a ci. A snitch snitches on their b&e buddies after they been caught already to get a shorter stay in jail. An informant is paid to ruin multiple peoples lives even if theyre not faced with any time. Once again im speakin in general but my sympathy level for a ci that lost their case in street court is -1

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I've met and kicked it with Baygeen a few times and he seemed like a loose cannon

That's deep D @doehubba

The whole Thizz/Crest organization seems to have sprung many leaks since MD died....shit is real fishy

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i think all the CI's on this case since MD to current are inside men IMO..prolly dopeheads they flipped.. i *KNOW* the CI was a rapper. but they claim said rapper had no crimina record at the time. so that makes me think theres another rapper that was a CI and im sure he was in the crew if not close.

seemed weird to me that someone running a criminal organization would rock the same number and phone for over a decade... i can see a small time dealer doing that and they did say that miami was bummy (i think he just did alot of shit on the low and kept his money quiet) but he had alot of people around him, would make sense to protect everyone else around you by taking care of that

shit got weird to me after hus got busted, hus being on the first thizz nation cover, shit all ties in to me. he used to be real cool with thizz but i noticed they got alot of distance between eachother after that shit.

thats what happens when you got 30-40 people in your 'crew' and everyones still trapping. wiretaps and individual snitching to protect themselves/family

it was bound to happen IMO but i never knew baygeen was a CI...i never liked crest creepers outside of swoop (i tihnk swoops in crest creepers?) they always seemed like a rap group that wasnt needed and shit.

anyways, hella obvious the cops have been on them since MD's death and even before, anyone who appears on american gangster on TV is fucked as far as organizations go.

and around the time that shit was going down i was noticing alot of people in vallejo outsourcing for thizz and shit...seemed real funny to me. youd be thinking these rappers would be above being CI's but some be so broke theyd jump at any job...even snitching..thinkign to themseves' theyre going to get busted anyway and if i do this...ill be the first to know of whats happening' any way to justify

all these so called street rappers working with the cops to get their diamond chains and gucci and nice whips....not selling drugs but busting drug dealers to get the gwap up..smh

god i typed a page..with one eye open...fuckin opiates

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
I've met and kicked it with Baygeen a few times and he seemed like a loose cannon

That's deep D @doehubba

The whole Thizz/Crest organization seems to have sprung many leaks since MD died....shit is real fishy

Thizz Nation as a whole has been MIA for more than a few years now..... A OFFICIAL LEGIT J-Diggs album could possibly shake shit up for a second, maybe 4 those fans that still expect to hear some 2002/2003. It won't happen though..... I still find myself slappin MD's circa 2000-2004 shit more than anything from the time period though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Bay Area rapper sentenced in 2012 Vallejo homicide case
Victim's family members present
By Irma Widjojo

A Bay Area rapper was sentenced to nearly 22 years in state prison Wednesday morning in a 2012 Vallejo homicide case.

Derek Ray Pittman did not offer any statement during the sentencing hearing at Solano County Superior Court Judge Daniel Healy's courtroom in Vallejo.

Pittman was arrested in the homicide case of Danell Lashawn Stevens, 23, after turning himself in a few days later. Stevens was found shot multiple times on Fordham Circle on Valentine's Day and later died at Sutter Solano Medical Center.

"I hate the 14th of every month," Stevens' cousin said in her statement at the hearing.

The cousin was one of the six family members present at the sentencing, all wearing memorabilia with Stevens' photos in memory of the slain man.

In a 2012 interview with the Times-Herald, Stevens' sister, Ashley Lendo, said Stevens was attending Heald College to become a dental assistant at the time of his death and was a father to two girls.

Lendo also spoke at the hearing.

"Twenty one years isn't nearly enough," she said, addressing Pittman. "But it's comforting to know for that long you can't walk the streets. ..."

Pittman was sentenced to 21 years and eight months, after a plea deal. He pleaded guilty in June to voluntary manslaughter and admitted to the personal use of firearm in the shooting case.

Pittman, who is also known by his rapper name Bay Geen, has prior arrests in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose for narcotics, theft and false personation, and he frequented Vallejo's Country Club Crest area, police said following his arrest.

Bay Area rapper sentenced in 2012 Vallejo homicide case - Vallejo Times Herald