Bay Rider the Gang question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
^^ what are you talking about? I remember reading in the newspaper about it a long long time ago and I never heard the entire story though. If it was in the paper like hella long ago..... I just don't see what am I doing wrong asking about it?

You're the one trippin....

Apr 14, 2006
Wow! Specific? It was a fuckin article in the newspaper that I read about. Never mind then....no big deal. Geeze! Tons of articles and stuff on here about rappers getting in fights/shot/arrested for selling or whatever and I guess my question is alot worse then.

What a joke... so sorry for asking a damn question about rappers.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i'm not trying to play you or nothing and nobody's trying to argue back and forth with you homie. i'm just tapping you real light for your sake, letting you know those types of questions aren't appreciated around here.

keep it moving.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Wow! Specific? It was a fuckin article in the newspaper that I read about. Never mind then....no big deal. Geeze! Tons of articles and stuff on here about rappers getting in fights/shot/arrested for selling or whatever and I guess my question is alot worse then.

What a joke... so sorry for asking a damn question about rappers.
lol, im just fuckin with ya homie

Apr 14, 2006
i'm not trying to play you or nothing and nobody's trying to argue back and forth with you homie. i'm just tapping you real light for your sake, letting you know those types of questions aren't appreciated around here.

keep it moving.
Im not trying to argue with you either man, but you shouldn't tell me these questions aren't appreciated here. I have been on this board for a long time and you can't tell me people don't talk about this stuf on here. I was just curious and you blew this up into something it didn't need to be...

You can't tell me that people didn't talk about Spice 1 getting shot, Jacka getting into an incident at a club when they excaped from police, PSD getting caught with hella pills, Dubee in jail, Messy Marv and Quinn beef, AP9 going back to jail, etc. There are tons of stuff on here about that, but you are going to pick on me for asking a damn question? This just doesn't make any sense. You need to write a message to all of them too then. Geeze.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Like dutch said...the music is done and DOPE...but its a lot of things people don't kno and will Never kno...we are all like family and just like a family we make decisions that 1 another don't agree with.. but family biz is jus that FAMILY BIZ and time heals all wounds...so in due time U will hear/see all of us in the mix together again...in the meantime support 12 and wax along with everybody else that was/is involved wit the Movement...u kno none of us half ass or half step...2gether or seperated that will remain the same and the temporary seperation will soon be done and over with....jus hang in there