Bay Rider the Gang question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Any plans on making a Bay Rider the Gang cd with Wax, Dutch, Smigg and B-12? I think that would be a tight ass cd! I really like the way Wax, Smigg and Dutch rap together! Maybe add some appearances by Napolean and I-Rocc too....

Also, I remember reading a long time ago about a member from Riderlife (think that was the name of the group) getting jumped real bad at a show in Arizona. I never really heard the complete story and I was wondering who it was and what happened. Was just wondering.... also, who were the other 2 members in that group besides b-12?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I asked this question awhile ago, DUTCH said something about they have the songs done but they will never see the light of day or something alonf those lines, dont quote me though. I dont have the greatest memory.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
project was dope at the time.. u might see a A-wax and Smigg album sum day tho.. we'll see, niggas got alot on their plate rite now tho.. but me and wax work very well & fast together, so who knows.. its long overdue tho

Oct 10, 2005
project was dope at the time.. u might see a A-wax and Smigg album sum day tho.. we'll see, niggas got alot on their plate rite now tho.. but me and wax work very well & fast together, so who knows.. its long overdue tho
"yous a bitch if ya dont know smigg or wax"-haha make that shit happen smigg id cop off top

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
there is like 20 songs done, but pretty dated material now. i got a lot of love for wax and 12 and smigg. all 3 are like brothers to me. but i made a few choices that didnt sit well with wax and 12 (which i would make again if we did it all over) and so like i said in a prior post on this topic, it wont happen. some of the songs have been leaked, and a few seem to end up on a mix tape or 2 here and there. but thats about the extent of where the songs sit.

for the record there is no beef. i talk to 12 regularly. well as regularly as talking to 12 can be. me and wax have not spoke in a year maybe? but i never talk bad on either, and always root for them to do good in what ever they got crackin.

best of luck to the whole pie-rx camp. stay focused, and get to the next level. wax is a beast on the mic. and deserves a shot.

Apr 14, 2006
^^Thanks for the info. So you are the one to be blamed for no bay rider the gang album? Damn you! hahha Why not just make up and make a new album together? You guys could have been a damn good group act.

Jun 2, 2002
there is like 20 songs done, but pretty dated material now. i got a lot of love for wax and 12 and smigg. all 3 are like brothers to me. but i made a few choices that didnt sit well with wax and 12 (which i would make again if we did it all over) and so like i said in a prior post on this topic, it wont happen. some of the songs have been leaked, and a few seem to end up on a mix tape or 2 here and there. but thats about the extent of where the songs sit.

for the record there is no beef. i talk to 12 regularly. well as regularly as talking to 12 can be. me and wax have not spoke in a year maybe? but i never talk bad on either, and always root for them to do good in what ever they got crackin.

best of luck to the whole pie-rx camp. stay focused, and get to the next level. wax is a beast on the mic. and deserves a shot.

if the songs are done, why not leak them out...i understand if personal problems are keeping you from doing an official release, but if the songs slap, it can only create a positive buzz for everyone involved. u put hard work into making the songs, why not let the fans enjoy them??? much respect...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

Why does that gotta kill the music for the fans? It be cool to just get it out there maybe as like a free download deal like the B-12 cd, and the Wax mixtape....

Apr 14, 2006
^^whatever happened in arizona with them? I remember reading something about it a long time ago...but I never heard any details. Something about a stabbing or something? Who got stabbed?