Bay Areas Latest Beef: Kafani Vs Lil B(Kafani's diss To Lil B Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
Dude is garbage his voice and that track was weak. he talking about lil b a fag but he callin his song push up on a nigga that sounds so gay. Lil B could lyrically slay him like he did joe buddens but honestly if i was basedgod i wouldnt even reply back to this lame bc he on the outside looking in.
Did you REALLY just say Lil B lyrically slayed JOE BUDDEN?????? Were you smokin crack with Mess when you wrote that?!?!?! You're entitled to your opinion tho, however delusional it may be but I can't even begin to comprehend how that thought could cross anyones mind.

Feb 8, 2003
Did you REALLY just say Lil B lyrically slayed JOE BUDDEN?????? Were you smokin crack with Mess when you wrote that?!?!?! You're entitled to your opinion tho, however delusional it may be but I can't even begin to comprehend how that thought could cross anyones mind.

I never smoked crack or don't even like messy. I can see by uppin this old ass thread that you one them niggas living in the past. Lil b did tear his ass up on that diss and came lyrical. So incorrect info now u and that cheerleading uncle tom him dude can suck Dick. I don't have time for to go on reply wars with you keyboard clowns, I'm bout to get back on that gtaV while u re up old ass threads on non relevant rappers

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Bwahaha Lil B slayed Joe Budden ??? Lol. yo mayne only time I see darkshwdown or what ever da fuck he is called is when he tryna pop off his mouth like he some rap/hiphop expert like only his ears knows whats good music...funny shit mayne but also just makes me wish I could reach into my screen and choke a bitch.

Fuck your opinions on rap you faggot.

Jun 5, 2004
Idk mane, i aint know that they were beefin in 2011 but kafanis new shit is super swaggy, maybe he secretly tryin to be like lil b

And maybe i was secretly just bouncin to this song for a second whatever dont judge me. Swerve.

Feb 8, 2003
From the guy with 20+thousand posts?

Next thing you know is Messy Marv calling Lil Wayne a fake blood...
says the square ass wigger. You wanna be down so bad. Now hop of this dck.

Bwahaha Lil B slayed Joe Budden ??? Lol. yo mayne only time I see darkshwdown or what ever da fuck he is called is when he tryna pop off his mouth like he some rap/hiphop expert like only his ears knows whats good music...funny shit mayne but also just makes me wish I could reach into my screen and choke a bitch.

Fuck your opinions on rap you faggot.

Shut the fuck up you not gonna bust a grape pussy. Go stalk c-lim some more you chump you're the biggest lame on here. Go get your life right. Siccness has some the most lame curve dudes that are still living in the past and pulling up old threads from three years ago just to talk shit. I'm done wasting replies to lame backs on here. I'm Putting you hoes on ignore list instead of arguing with nobody's and Feeding into to your manic depressant ass.

Arguing on Siccness is so 2008 so with that said you're added to my ignore list bc I don't give a shit what you have to say.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
says the square ass wigger. You wanna be down so bad. Now hop of this dck.

Shut the fuck up you not gonna bust a grape pussy. Go stalk c-lim some more you chump you're the biggest lame on here. Go get your life right. Siccness has some the most lame curve dudes that are still living in the past and pulling up old threads from three years ago just to talk shit. I'm done wasting replies to lame backs on here. I'm Putting you hoes on ignore list instead of arguing with nobody's and Feeding into to your manic depressant ass.

Arguing on Siccness is so 2008 so with that said you're added to my ignore list bc I don't give a shit what you have to say.
at what age did you dicide you were going to be black?? Lol Ignore...what a fuckin faggot

Shut fuck up and scram you fuckin J cat

Feb 8, 2003
I hear ppl talk about it but I have no clue where the ignore button is..

Fuck it
click on user name then view profile and click user list and its there fam. thats what im gonna do from now on to corny lames bc they shit not even worth reading.

So far i blocked two so far that wigger that that stalks brotha lynch who posted above and timecop bitch ass. i would slap the fire out of Timecop al jarreau light skinned ass if we was face to face and not on no net where his lame ass can keyboard bang. im a real nigga and not some chat line tough thug you dolly parton ass nigga.

Im done with this thread bc its about two artist i dont be bumping in this day and age.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
click on user name then view profile and click user list and its there fam. thats what im gonna do from now on to corny lames bc they shit not even worth reading.

So far i blocked two so far that wigger that that stalks brotha lynch who posted above and timecop bitch ass. i would slap the fire out of Timecop al jarreau light skinned ass if we was face to face and not on no net where his lame ass can keyboard bang. im a real nigga and not some chat line tough thug you dolly parton ass nigga.

Im done with this thread bc its about two artist i dont be bumping in this day and age.

Hahaha Id wipe your face with the sole of your own foot you faggot,Tombout you would slap me face to face ,nigga just keep it movin and keeping niggaz on ignore like the faggot you are..bitch