Bay Areas Latest Beef: Kafani Vs Lil B(Kafani's diss To Lil B Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
yea this shits wack i hope they can figure it out cause there both dope rappers.. i doubt joe blow would involve himself.. this is a problem between the two of them, i guess they grew up together/from the same hood/ started rapping together around the same time/around the same age etc so its almost a Brother type problem.. they SHOULD be focused on coming up together and gettin this $$$, but who knows. maybe the damage is done, i guess well wait and see. all this beef is not a good look for the bay, wether its genuine beef or publicity stunt.. HD/lil rue. too short/messy marv, an kafani/lil b.. from the outside looking in Im sure it makes everyone look bad

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
this track is fuckin bullshit...this cat lost any chance of respect from me, cats are acting that attention seeking lil groupies man, cmon....if you gonna diss someone at least come with some heat and clever lines, not some generic sounding wack bullshit like this cat came with...he aint never gonna get anywhere like this..

Feb 8, 2003
Dude is garbage his voice and that track was weak. he talking about lil b a fag but he callin his song push up on a nigga that sounds so gay. Lil B could lyrically slay him like he did joe buddens but honestly if i was basedgod i wouldnt even reply back to this lame bc he on the outside looking in.

this lame dude needs to speak on this issue he has with lil b or else to everyone he looks like a jealous hater.

not to sound funny but shit like this is why they bay isnt winning right now in big stage of rap. seems like every muhfucka thats about to blow gets criticized by a local artist or dissed on track. Grow the fuck up and build your own lane theres enough money for everybody.

Lil b is blowing the fuck up like him or not and not by paying for video plays he blowing the fuck up for being original and himself.