Bay Areas Latest Beef: Kafani Vs Lil B(Kafani's diss To Lil B Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Once Again The Bay Area Is Faced With Yet Another Beef Situation... Kafani Talking About He's Going To Smack The Shit Out Of lil B And Whoop His Ass Once He Gets Off Of House Arrest!. Allegations Is I Guess That Lil B Has Been Talking Shit About Him Through Twitter Or Some Shit And Now Here Is Kafani's Just Released Diss Called "Push Up On A Nigga(Lil B Diss)

http://youtu.be/Wdf8rRP6DpI

I Dont Know If Its Just Me But Im Sure Tired Of All The Rap Beefs Coming From The Bay!!! Their Could Be A Mixtape For The World To Hear CAlled "AIR IT OUT:THIS MONTHS BAY AREA BEEFS VOL 1" LOL

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Lil b bouts to get smashed on..we already seen him get his jaw smacked by a lil ass nigga I'm sure kafani will destroy dude..Not really beef when u goin up against a chicken Ass nigga tho..

Feb 11, 2006
I aint a fan of lil b but this kefani dude is a bitch for sayin hes gonna smack up a dude that wouldnt bust a grape at a food fight lol.....i watched a lil b interview the other day and dat nigga was out in the streets promoting love and harmony,now a dude wants to open his head like a can of tuna becuase of pillow talk??? LOOOOOOOL dats a major fail for this kefani dude

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I aint a fan of lil b but this kefani dude is a bitch for sayin hes gonna smack up a dude that wouldnt bust a grape at a food fight lol.....i watched a lil b interview the other day and dat nigga was out in the streets promoting love and harmony,now a dude wants to open his head like a can of tuna becuase of pillow talk??? LOOOOOOOL dats a major fail for this kefani dude
For real...everytime I see a lil b video dude be on some positive shit..

Thta just let you know how soft kafani is...dude goin at someone he feels would be an easy target...thats coward shit

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 11, 2006
For real...everytime I see a lil b video dude be on some positive shit..

Thta just let you know how soft kafani is...dude goin at someone he feels would be an easy target...thats coward shit
yeah seems like jealousy is the root of it,kafani hatin becoz like it or not lil b is blowing up,dude gonna be a millionaire soon if not allready,kafani on cam sayin he gonna smash on a nigga with a album titled im gay is gayer than the album title LOL

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I heard Kafani was a lil bitch also gettin punked etc. That was some barbershop gossip from some folks that went to O.High...
Yea I heard similar my boys cousin kept askin him where he's from and he would always ignore that question..I don't give a fuck who you is tho, if you think lil b is a bitch then your all good n my book..