Bay Area Rappers With Regular Jobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
b-luv is my neighbor, i always see him doing some mechanical shit in his garage...
i heard the pic in the back of tonka boyz was bluvs garage, dunno if thats true but yeah i heard he got the hookup on that i know someone else whos his neighbor lol

i was just thinkin damn i need some tires

you gotta have some sort of way to make money...dont look down on a hustle

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Its was easy to hustle with no responsibility. Fast money leaves the same way. Left me with nothing but problems greed and trust issues to this day. Now the Rap Game for us was more expensive more work and slower money. Out the trunk money redeemed, Distribution money was way too slow. Two of the same. Still dealing with the same elements. Sooner or later one way or another it all catches up with you. If music and dope are your only hustles your fucking up.

Dec 2, 2006
why dont they rap about making progress in life. nothing wrong with working a 9-5. something is wrong with being ashamed to say as much. quit frontin'. someone started the movement, i'm on board.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i heard the pic in the back of tonka boyz was bluvs garage, dunno if thats true but yeah i heard he got the hookup on that i know someone else whos his neighbor lol

i was just thinkin damn i need some tires

you gotta have some sort of way to make money...dont look down on a hustle
lol, from the looks of it, it should be his house...

Aug 25, 2005
WELL I KNOW FOR A FACT SCOOT DOGG FROM HOOODSTARZ IS A NURSE CAUSE HE WORKS AND THE HOSPITAL IN EPA !!SERIOUSLY THOE !! NO BULLSHIT HES HAD THAT JOB FOR YEARS !!HE CAME TO MY APT ONE TIME !!MY BOY ANTBOOGIE HOOKED ME UP!! HES COOL ASS FUCK !MY BOY JSUT CALLED HIM AND HE WAS LIKE"IS HE GONAN LET ME GET DOWN "? AND HE CAME OVER DID A VERSE FOR ME FOR FREE!! WE WERE SMOKING ! HAD THE LIL 20 BOTTLE OF HENNESSY OUT ! REAL COOL KAT!!
hospital in EPA? dumb ass muhfucka

Oct 29, 2008
Just seen another well known rapper working at a regular 9 to 5. Funny cuz the nicca swear he ballin in his raps. I can see if a nicca like Erk tha Jerk or Locksmith had a regular gig but not no nigga claiming mob shit and is a kingpin in his raps.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
Just seen another well known rapper working at a regular 9 to 5. Funny cuz the nicca swear he ballin in his raps. I can see if a nicca like Erk tha Jerk or Locksmith had a regular gig but not no nigga claiming mob shit and is a kingpin in his raps.
you not gonna say any names? feel you

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Maaannn, niggaz gotta eat, grindin aint what it used to be. Used to kick it wit a nigga out here producin' for niggaz you listen to cuz he worked at my continuation school, don't mean niggaz don't grind on the side, it's 2010 not the early 90s it the 80s, haha hell it aint even 2002 haha

Edit: But then again niggaz my age I can say I see in the hood gettin it still haha, like that nigga Lil Mikey from 35th, so it go either way.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I can't see how most bay area rappers survive without regular jobs or a serious illegal hustle when they are lucky if they sell a couple thousand copies of their album. After they pay for studio time, features, beats, mixing and mastering, artwork pressing distrubution and whatever else, selling a couple thousand copies probably doesn't even cover production costs.